• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No joke I mean this 100% literally: Nana would be worth $50,000,000+ if she would’ve just shut her mouth about the blacks.

G

She’d be on all the Hollywood pedophile podcasts, she’d have huge guests on her podcast, probably still be doing some form of Sirius show, etc.

And now none of that will ever happen because she couldn’t stop with the black shit. And the worst part of it all is what did Nana’s raging solve? Blacks are still committing violent crimes at unprecedented rates and it’s still basically a social taboo to point it out.

You could’ve had it all, Nana.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
No he wouldn't. He was already working in a dying industry and was the first person to leave the offices when the show was over so he didn't have the work ethic to do anything more than his radio show. He and Opie failed to understand that they were already entering obscurity due the rise of podcasting and didn't adapt in time.

He also got way too comfortable and never expected to be fired. He thought for the rest of his life he could be making millions a year spouting his racist shit without any consequences. The fact that he didn't notice how the political tide was changing and everything was becoming more sensitive and politicised and didn't change his ways is evident how out of touch he was becoming with reality.

When he eventually got fired it was the perfect moment to start a conservative political podcast with all the Trump/MAGA shit going on but he was unable to capitalise on it because he'd rather do the very thing that got him fired: call black people niggers. So in that regard, you're right.

Last edited:
G

No he wouldn't. He was already working in a dying industry and was the first person to leave the offices when the show was over so he also didn't have the work ethic to do anything more than his radio show. He and Opie failed to understand that they were already entering obscurity due the rise of podcasting and didn't adapt in time.

He also got way too comfortable and never expected to be fired. He thought for the rest of his life he could be making millions a year spouting his racist shit without any consequences. The fact that he didn't notice how the political tide was changing and everything was becoming more sensitive and politicised and didn't change his ways is evident how out of touch he was becoming with reality.

When he eventually got fired it was the perfect moment to start a conservative political podcast with all the Trump/MAGA shit going on but he was unable to capitalise on it because he'd rather do the very thing that got him fired: call black people niggers. So in that regard, you're right.
Question: was the political tide ever really turning or did Jews make it seem that way? I agree with everything else though.

Forum Clout
When was he doing Red Eye on Fox? Was that before the firing? He should have shut his yap and he could have made the conservative commentator rounds. He should have lived a modest life, invested well and he’d have been ok today.

Opie lives more frugally but he blew a large wad on real estate. I would imagine he may hold some investments. He could sell one or both properties, downsize, and he’d be set.

If they reunited they would do alright with a podcast on patreon or maybe YouTube superchats but Nana would have to tamper the black hate to avoid getting kicked off those platforms but he won’t because that’s all he’s got.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Question: was the political tide ever really turning or did Jews make it seem that way? I agree with everything else though.
A bit of both I would imagine.

Western civilization has always been changing on what it deems to be socially acceptable. In the 30s you could call a black person nigger in their face without causing an uproar. Nowadays you'd be ostracized, despite if they were acting like a nigger or not.

The "media" has made everything politicised as they know to conquer you need to divide the people.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
When was he doing Red Eye on Fox? Was that before the firing? He should have shut his yap and he could have made the conservative commentator rounds. He should have lived a modest life, invested well and he’d have been ok today.

Opie lives more frugally but he blew a large wad on real estate. I would imagine he may hold some investments. He could sell one or both properties, downsize, and he’d be set.

If they reunited they would do alright with a podcast on patreon or maybe YouTube superchats but Nana would have to tamper the black hate to avoid getting kicked off those platforms but he won’t because that’s all he’s got.
He was on Red Eye up until he got arrested for breaking Dani’s ribs.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
The last decade Anthony has doubled down on his racism. Just take a look at his Twitter and you'll see that racism is all that he has left which makes me really doubt that Opie would ever associate himself with Cumia again.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The last decade Anthony has doubled down on his racism. Just take a look at his Twitter and you'll see that racism is all that he has left which makes me really doubt that Opie would ever associate himself with Cumia ever again.
I think it depends on how much Opie needs money. Seems like he softening on our Nana. He says he’s cash poor and may be desperate. His wife might be blocking him from selling their properties because she wants to maintain a certain lifestyle.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Anthony did not want to recognize the current landscape of entertainment, and what can fly now vs back then.

Instead non stop rants and shaking his fist at the clouds. Way to get with the times stupid. Fuck him and his fake heart.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Like Corrado said , yeah shit changes. I can’t believe there used to be a time where you could say nigger on TV / radio and not be censored. Hearing O&A rage about it is insane because I was born in a time where that was unacceptable unless you said it like nigga. But even we’re getting to a point where thats not acceptable either.

The explanation is that the people being mocked here started to get power. As blacks become equal in society we start to listen and take seriously the shit they have a problem with, thus the culture “changes”. Blacks always found that shit offensive but just didn’t have the power to express that, or if they did weren’t taken seriously.

And obviously thats the second part of the equation is whites starting to give a shit about how minorities feel. I mean whites and jews control everything, if we didn’t give a shit we’d just say “Fuck you we’ll say what we want.” But we live in a time where for better or worse we’re more sensitive to peoples feelings.

But I also don’t see a problem with it. Wow I can’t say nigger anymore this is literally 1984!

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Anthony did not want to recognize the current landscape of entertainment, and what can fly now vs back then.

Instead non stop rants and shaking his fist at the clouds. Way to get with the times stupid. Fuck him and his fake heart.
The weird thing is is that he did realize how shit changed, he just stopped caring because he hated blacks so much. I’ve never seen someone so irrationally angry at a group he barely interacts with. I heard a clip of him literally frothing at the mouth, screaming red with anger, viscerally disgusted…because a white person used the word “baby momma.”

That was it.

I get thinking blacks are unruly or their culture is ridiculous but he takes it to a level i’ve truly never seen before. He flies into a murderous rage at even the mere mention of a black person. This was of course shortly after his phase of “Anytime someone brings up race make a serious critique on their people but phrase it as a joke”. By then he couldn’t even pretend to be funny and it was just rage.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
They made a million nigger jokes on air. It didn't matter. They did 'Slave Girl' and goofed on Imus's nappy headed ho incident for years. They were doing bits like 'The Gay Off' during their last years. Constantly ripping on fags and trannies and goofing on pregnant women being murdered. It was all fine with Sirius and XM.

It was because Anthony was fantasizing on social media about doing a mass shooting against "savages" and "animals" that got him fired.

He was basically advocating harassing people in public by taking creepshot photos of them......and then shooting them to death when they confronted you for invading their privacy. Anthony was walking up to people and getting in their faces like a douche. When they told him to stop, a perfectly reasonable request, he then began openly fantasizing on social media about gunning them down. He was a fucking lunatic and unhinged at that point. Within 18 month he was getting arrested for beating his girlfriend and breaking her arm and ribs and she told police she hid his gun because she thought he might shoot her to death with it.
Western civilization has always been changing on what it deems to be socially acceptable. In the 30s you could call a black person nigger in their face without causing an uproar.
It's still socially acceptable amongst my circle of friends to refer to them as niggers and nothing else. Get better friends.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
He was basically advocating harassing people in public by taking creepshot photos of them......and then shooting them to death when they confronted you for invading their privacy. Anthony was walking up to people and getting in their faces like a douche. When they told him to stop, a perfectly reasonable request, he then began openly fantasizing on social media about gunning them down. He was a fucking lunatic and unhinged at that point. Within 18 month he was getting arrested for beating his girlfriend and breaking her arm and ribs and she told police she hid his gun because she thought he might shoot her to death with it.
I said this before, there is a clip in the Dani stream where you see Cumias real side. The entire broadcast he is sashaying and giggling and tittering. CMON BABY LETS SING OH NO SWEETIE!!! When the cops come he goes “Hehehehe yeahhh uhh we were uhhh heheh. Just screwing around” all bashful. After Dani tells the cops he’s looking for his gun and they don’t care, in a split second Anthony goes from “AGAHAHAA HOLEEE SHIT!” to grabbing her arm, clenching his teeth, and saying in the most serious tone i’ve ever heard “You stop this right the fuck now.” I didn’t realize until I heard that part that Anthony absolutely would have beat her to a pulp, if not killed her, if she never started recording. The whole Dick Van Dyke reference is purposful. Dummy knows he’s on camera and has to revert back to his fake joviality to not come off like a slovenly lunatic.