• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki Norton: "I have to hide my bulge for Instagram because I'm a lady."

Forum Clout
Important: I meant “I hate that I liked*” him. I definitely haven’t in years.

Anyways I deleted the post because I was embarrassed i admitted to being a fan of Norton ever in my life. He literally lets trannies fuck him up the asshole and then sucks their cocks and pays them money for the privilege. I paid money to see this man live. Several times. I’m a massive fucking loser.
Should have spent that money to see Rich Vos instead

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Wonder if he’s already taken everything from Thor
Think Jim's drinking wine coolers again?
Good possibilty it's on its way! My guess is, not if, but when Fim slips up and breaks sobriety it will be with something like Ecstacy during a crazed degenerate drug fueled cocksucking orgy (dudes in high heels only, of course!)

Fim will allow Thunder Cock to "secretly" slip some ecstacy in his fruity sparkling water or his stupid fawwkin coffee (does Jim even drink caffeinated or is that Verboten too?) and for the first time Fim Horton will be the drugged up willing participant of DP... Maybe even TP!

Wait'll we get a PReP load of his next colonoscopy after some triple penetration! Tee hee gonna need a lot of TP-ing (ass wipe) for that.