• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nick Mullen is premiering his comedy special on Youtube, which seems like a waste of 60,000 dollars

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He hasn’t even broken 700k in 3 days. Jay got to a million in 2 and Nick is arguably more popular than him.
Haven’t seen Jay’s but he’s a much bigger name in comedy than Nick. Nick is only popular on the internet. Also many people (myself included) think this one was a pretty big letdown. Nick is one of many comics who is funnier on podcasts than he is on stage.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Haven’t seen Jay’s but he’s a much bigger name in comedy than Nick. Nick is only popular on the internet. Also many people (myself included) think this one was a pretty big letdown. Nick is one of many comics who is funnier on podcasts than he is on stage.
I wanted to like it but Jay’s was underwhelming to be honest. It sounds dumb to say but it was just way too dirty. Lot of stuff like “your parents still fuck” jokes. Mike Vecchione’s special was really funny. Nick aggravates me for some reason so I probably won’t watch it. He’s very funny conversationally though.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I wanted to like it but Jay’s was underwhelming to be honest. It sounds dumb to say but it was just way too dirty. Lot of stuff like “your parents still fuck” jokes. Mike Vecchione’s special was really funny. Nick aggravates me for some reason so I probably won’t watch it. He’s very funny conversationally though.
If you already don’t like Nick you won’t like the special. Lots of dated political shit in it. I still need to check out Vecchione’s special. He’s one of the funniest guys in that whole crew. Even his shitty gas digital podcast was good judging by the couple of episodes I’ve listened to.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
If you already don’t like Nick you won’t like the special. Lots of dated political shit in it. I still need to check out Vecchione’s special. He’s one of the funniest guys in that whole crew. Even his shitty gas digital podcast was good judging by the couple of episodes I’ve listened to.
I don’t dislike him but he does annoy me. Irony just bothers me in general. The consensus on Cumtown.org was that it wasn’t very good and he was dialing back his jokes to not be offensive. Mike’s is good and I’ve listened to a handful of his podcast episodes and they were funny. He did one with Landau that was hysterical.