• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice Tract Home, Stupid

midwit

Forum Clout
The thing that always amuses me about boomer conservatives like Ant is that he genuinely believes that shit like this "hits." He thinks that taxes pay for things like roads, and that the bad roads will create unhappy citizens, and that Kikes like Schumer will subsequently feel the wrath of unhappy voters, etc.

How do you get through life with a 9th grade understanding of where tax money goes, how politicians get elected etc? It's incredible. Ant, Schumer wants white people to fuck off and die- especially white people with money.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
How do you get through life with a 9th grade understanding of where tax money goes, how politicians get elected etc?
Anthony only had a 9th grade education. Same with Jim. They speak like retards. When they aren't making fart or AIDS jokes or references to 60s films and shows they have nothing to talk about. Ever listen to 9/11 conspiracy debates on O&A? All three of them sounded functionally retarded.

None of them, not even the other comics understand government or politics. One time Vos wanted to know who won more in the primaries, the democrats or republicans, not realizing that they don't run against each other in the primaries.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
The thing that always amuses me about boomer conservatives like Ant is that he genuinely believes that shit like this "hits." He thinks that taxes pay for things like roads, and that the bad roads will create unhappy citizens, and that Kikes like Schumer will subsequently feel the wrath of unhappy voters, etc.

How do you get through life with a 9th grade understanding of where tax money goes, how politicians get elected etc? It's incredible. Ant, Schumer wants white people to fuck off and die- especially white people with money.

Schumer was a vociferous supporter of John Bolton's 2005 nomination to be the U.S. ambassador to the U.N. “A vote against Bolton,” Schumer proclaimed, “was a vote against Israel.” But Bolton was correctly perceived as so dangerously belligerent that even a Republican-led Senate rejected him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Anthony only had a 9th grade education. Same with Jim. They speak like retards. When they aren't making fart or AIDS jokes or references to 60s films and shows they have nothing to talk about. Ever listen to 9/11 conspiracy debates on O&A? All three of them sounded functionally retarded.

None of them, not even the other comics understand government or politics. One time Vos wanted to know who won more in the primaries, the democrats or republicans, not realizing that they don't run against each other in the primaries.
At least Vos never claimed to be smart.