• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice paper mache volcano fireplace, faggot

G

It's impossible to watch Sopranos on a loop and not have it affect your grocery habits. I ended up eating like Tony at some point because of the constant scenes with food. A lot of these Soprano worshiping douches like myself also smoke cigars like crazy to try to be like Tony. Same with the fags like myself that watch Mad Men and drink old fashions and smoke cigars.

funny how it’s always some “fags” or your “buddy” doing these things that you have in-depth knowledge of, I guess you just watch sopranos 5 times over with a scowl on your face while you see all the “fags” recreating tv show personas with your social media addiction. How else would you know?
Think about it, Im onto something here.
Mr too cool for the room guy… watching sopranos on mute with your jigsaw puzzles and jocktober in the background….

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
That's not his place is it? I assumed it was some faggy bed and breakfast, although the shitty dangling exposed television wires do point to a Cumia house. He's in Albany with Missy Cakes riding around on motorcycles and getting his asshole torn up.