• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice paper mache volcano fireplace, faggot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Stop with the links! Many of us are blocked stupid! We need screenshots!
IMG_2798.jpeg
IMG_2799.jpeg
IMG_2800.jpeg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Nice Valentine's Day without your beard girl anywhere to be seen, stupid.
Also this Turk needs to stop appropriating Italian culture. He should take a lesson from the episode where Tony and crew go to Naples and are seen about Italian as Chef Boyardee... then again, at least the Sopranos actors have actual ties to Europe.

Forum Clout
He should take a lesson from the episode where Tony and crew go to Naples and are seen about Italian as Chef Boyardee... then again, at least the Sopranos actors have actual ties to Europe.
Boiardi was born in Piacenza, Italy, in 1897, to Giuseppe and Maria Maffi Boiardi. At the age of 11, he was working as an apprentice chef at local restaurant "La Croce Bianca",

Boiardi followed his brother Paolo to the kitchen of the Plaza Hotel in New York City, working his way up to head chef. He supervised the preparation of the homecoming meal served by Woodrow Wilson at the White House for 2,001 returning World War I soldiers.

Boy-ar-dee was an Italian immigrant and an outstanding chef.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Boiardi was born in Piacenza, Italy, in 1897, to Giuseppe and Maria Maffi Boiardi. At the age of 11, he was working as an apprentice chef at local restaurant "La Croce Bianca",

Boiardi followed his brother Paolo to the kitchen of the Plaza Hotel in New York City, working his way up to head chef. He supervised the preparation of the homecoming meal served by Woodrow Wilson at the White House for 2,001 returning World War I soldiers.

Boy-ar-dee was an Italian immigrant and an outstanding chef.

I mean the product. Goyslop, boardroomed presumably by anglos and jews. Italian in name only, like Antwan Kumiya.

Forum Clout
A grandfather aged man specifically ordering that monstrosity be built in his McMansion/coffin

Hurrrrr my fireplace is Vesuvius!

View attachment 182888
Yech! Shut up!!!
It is a fair point. He’s broadcasting his show out of the pantry, meanwhile his fireplace looks like a prop from Pee Wee’s Playhouse. Is there a particular group of people who live way outside their means buying flashy shit they don’t need?

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
It is a fair point. He’s broadcasting his show out of the pantry, meanwhile his fireplace looks like a prop from Pee Wee’s Playhouse. Is there a particular group of people who live way outside their means buying flashy shit they don’t need?
Niggers?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He couldn't make it to his own show (again) today. Too ill to sit in front of a webcam in her dining room and hoot but well enough to gorge out on fatty, high-salt meats and rewatch the Sopranos for the 100th time.

Lazy FN

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
What a fag. He needs to eat coldcuts to watch the sopranos just to set the tone and pretend he is a mafioso.
It's impossible to watch Sopranos on a loop and not have it affect your grocery habits. You will end up eating like Tony at some point because of the constant scenes with food. A lot of these Soprano worshiping douches also smoke cigars like crazy to try to be like Tony. Same with the fags that watch Mad Men and drink old fashions and smoke cigars.