• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice List Dumb Cunt

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
She's trying so hard to be another e-thot podcaster, too. In the clips which have been posted here she sounds so fucking vapid. She's not funny, she's not hot, and she has nothing to offer other than being Anthony Cumia's live-in whore.

As much as he gets trashed around here, Nana is a relatively intelligent guy. You'd think he would want someone around who'd be intellectually stimulating. As annoying as Stetten was, she could be funny at times, was good on camera, and wasn't a retard.

Nana's probably content in having Manbody around because she'll do whatever it takes to not get dumped by him again. There was also that clip where she said she hadn't gone to the hospital or called him because she was afraid to bother him. That is not a normal, healthy, romantic relationship. That's contractual.
Ant is perceptive and quick but I wouldn’t say intelligent. Well was…

upanddown

β€Ž
Forum Clout
Tired of you "Hitler was actually a cuddly Mr. Rogers who was being bullied and just wanted to defend himself!" retards.

Nice quivering maniac role model, stupid. I'm going follow his great example and let a doctor shoot me up with four million substances a day. :rnugida:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I wonder if her baby just got up and ran away as soon as it was born.
1000000571.gif

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

EDIT: Let's check...

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your posting history, figures I'm debating an anti-Hitler poster; a moron.
I'm sorry you're so stupid, little Nazi infant child. I can't help you.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Only thing you can link Anthony too that newsworthy is giving Gavin a platform which lead to the proud boys and we all know how that turned out.

Sadly Anthony is a nobody, though still fun to fuck with him

Him being arrested for assaulting Dani Brand, putting her in the hospital, and being forced to go to rehab in exchange for reduced charges, along with the videos of that night, are newsworthy too.