• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice List Dumb Cunt

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-05-13 at 12.19.01 AM.png

Forum Clout
Ya know not for nothing, but if wanted to let’s say get hired, maybe having my boss on list with hitler isn’t the brightest thing to be happy about or RT to show how not woke? Your boss is.

Anthony’s love of Hitler, really gay.

Look at the date she created this latest account. She deletes and creates accounts often and never uses her real "Melissa Birrittella" name.

SmartSelect_20240512-235110_X.jpg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I'd love to hear this dumb cunt explain how Hitler is "misunderstood". The funny thing about this retard is I guarantee she thinks of herself as a strong, independent woman what with her jiu jitsu and landing a wealthy, older guy. The truth is though that she's your stereotypical, easily swayed retard who has no personality or thoughts of her own. If Ant became a Scientologist tomorrow, she'd be tweeting about how based L Ron Hubbard was and "good morning. go to Xenu".

Unbearable fucking cunt.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I don't understand how a pedophile who got catfished attempting to groom a 14 year old girl by a 40 year old man is "misunderstood". Or him saying on the radio that he'd go as low as 13. Or being caught on Vine following several tween girls.

Not to mention being an outright atheist who has repeatedly made light of God and His followers.

.I don't understand how these so-called "based" people are so willing to overlook Cumia's rampant pedophilia, as well as his sexual dalliance with a tranny.

Good thing that we are here to remind them.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I'd love to hear this dumb cunt explain how Hitler is "misunderstood". The funny thing about this retard is I guarantee she thinks of herself as a strong, independent woman what with her jiu jitsu and landing a wealthy, older guy. The truth is though that she's your stereotypical, easily swayed retard who has no personality or thoughts of her own. If Ant became a Scientologist tomorrow, she'd be tweeting about how based L Ron Hubbard was and "good morning. go to Xenu".

Unbearable fucking cunt.
If she breaks up with Ant today, she hates Trump tomorrow. None of her thoughts are her own.
Hitler being misunderstood is ridiculous the guy is responsible for millions of deaths. Take out the Jewish stuff for a moment he still killed millions of Christians, her people. This has to be a work from her.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Yet you people want to punch her in the face over Twitter posts. You're going to hell when you die.
A figure of speech, Ms Banana.

We learned that from Tranth Groomia, its just a lil' message board shock jockery.

I'll venture your choppers are more than a match for a knuckle sandwich.

AE3554BD-A6CF-4953-9FA2-2DDFE5121C64.jpeg

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
If she breaks up with Ant today, she hates Trump tomorrow. None of her thoughts are her own.
Hitler being misunderstood is ridiculous the guy is responsible for millions of deaths. Take out the Jewish stuff for a moment he still killed millions of Christians, her people. This has to be a work from her.

I don't think it's any deeper than her being a bored, barren old cunt who wants attention. She's a 35 year old edgelord.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout