new Netflix series about a standup comic being atalked

Heard the true story so don't really want to watch the show.

It's basically the Jim Norton story but with the rape happening later than childhood and a female stlaker involved.

Something tells me all this noise around the show makes her stalk him again even if they have changed some parts of that part of the story so she's unidentifiable it's still the actual guy she stalked playing the character

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
For some reason this reminds me of that gay heckler movie Jamie Kennedy did. I watched it thinking it would be good, showing comics dealing with hecklers and being funny but instead it was basically just him whining about how "haters" stifle creative expression. I lost any respect I had for Jamie Kennedy and started actively wishing for him to get decapitated at that point.

Looked it up and apparently it was completely based on him being butthurt his shitty sequel to The Mask was trashed. And look at the lineup of faggots who participated
Screenshot_20240423-102251.png

All complete losers who are mad people point out they are hacks. And Uwe Boll is the drizzling shits as a director.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
For some reason this reminds me of that gay heckler movie Jamie Kennedy did. I watched it thinking it would be good, showing comics dealing with hecklers and being funny but instead it was basically just him whining about how "haters" stifle creative expression. I lost any respect I had for Jamie Kennedy and started actively wishing for him to get decapitated at that point.

Looked it up and apparently it was completely based on him being butthurt his shitty sequel to The Mask was trashed. And look at the lineup of faggots who participated
View attachment 194627
All complete losers who are mad people point out they are hacks. And Uwe Boll is the drizzling shits as a director.

Jamie Kennedy does shit films like Christian ones, and he doesn't even fucking believe in religion. He changed his tune for the money. So he's a bellend.

Uwe Boll can get fucked sideways with Jim Nabors' dildo.

I don't think there's ever been a good movie about comedians short of "King of Comedy", and I use that relation loosely.