• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Dave Smith stand up special

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
He’s at least a likeable guy. I wish success upon both of them but I just did not like the podcast. “It’s so funny when we don’t try.” Is it?
I used to listen to it, but it's a lot of the same shit every time. Shit on Adam, Nick talks about making stupid t-shirts and playing Nintendo, and Stav laughs (lauged) like a retard at anything

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I used to listen to it, but it's a lot of the same shit every time. Shit on Adam, Nick talks about making stupid t-shirts and playing Nintendo, and Stav laughs (lauged) like a retard at anything
I gave it a really objective listening and even though there’s funny bits it’s all drowned out by irony bs. There’s one where he’s playing Battlefield in the background. Nick is funny but the podcast was just low rent irony poisoned bullshit. Edit: I feel like a faggot for saying “irony poisoned” but there’s no better way to say it and yeah, I posted on r/cumtown.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
And he got the girl.

Does she put on makeup with a fucking paint roller?

F01aKmRWAAAaKLE
They look like siblings.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He’s at least a likeable guy. I wish success upon both of them but I just did not like the podcast. “It’s so funny when we don’t try.” Is it?
I prefer listening to specific clips and compilations people edit together rather than a full episode. Like African Shark Tank or even just Nick doing the African guy voice playlist.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
This Jew's kids are probably going to go to Catholic school because The Chin wears the pants.

I'm pretty sure Dave is identifying as Christian these days for his librarian conferences. He talked about faith when his latest kid was born, which was coincidentally the only time I tried to listen to his podcast.