• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never listened to Big Jay. He could be the funniest fucker on Earth. But he deserves to die for this.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
So wear shorts, you fat fucking slob. Fuck.
He does, even in the winter time. But they're not normal shorts. They're big, ridiculous JNCO Jeans shorts that are way too long and he hangs a long bandana that almost touches the floor in his back pocket like a 90s gangbanger.

He refuses to dress normal at all costs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
It's not a bit. It is some kind of brain damage. He has wild self-image issues. He fucks with a shirt on, showers in the dark and avoids looking in the mirror. I'm not kidding, he's talked about that stuff a bunch. He always tried to hide his weird rat teeth until he got big fake ones recently and is now always flashing a big toothy smile in pictures. He was going to get liposuction on his gunt so his dick would look bigger and still might. Some dildo that was on the show Rockstar Supernova gave him a Hot Topic makeover one time and assured him that he looked cool and he's believed it ever since. When someone challenges him on that he gets so defensive that he literally gets shaky-voiced like he's going to burst into tears and then just shuts down and doesn't talk.
That level of self loathing is probably why he’s so funny. I thought the calf thing was a joke but he kept bringing it up on the Bonfire. He really thought the LOS guys could beat a D1 athlete and an in shape half wigger in a basketball game. They got shutout if I remember correctly.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He does, even in the winter time. But they're not normal shorts. They're big, ridiculous JNCO Jeans shorts that are way too long and he hangs a long bandana that almost touches the floor in his back pocket like a 90s gangbanger.

He refuses to dress normal at all costs.

something like this?

kevin-smith-director-wearing-long-shorts-stops-at-a-petrol-station-C2W44A.jpg

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
I liked him on Ron&Fez back in the day. But I also don't remember anything that stood out, genuinely.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
That level of self loathing is probably why he’s so funny. I thought the calf thing was a joke but he kept bringing it up on the Bonfire. He really thought the LOS guys could beat a D1 athlete and an in shape half wigger in a basketball game. They got shutout if I remember correctly.
That basketball game was great Gillis and Matt blew them out.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Dan Soder is probably the nicest person in comedy and he had to leave the show because of how embarrassing Big Jay is. Bobby Kelly is a desperate faggot.
As much as I would love to give Soder the accolades and check out his new podcast, I gave his debut with Big Jay about 15 minutes in because it became the later Bonfire and wasn't impressed. Jay has fell off to a point where I just can't follow.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
As much as I would love to give Soder the accolades and check out his new podcast, I gave his debut with Big Jay about 15 minutes in because it became the later Bonfire and wasn't impressed. Jay has fell off to a point where I just can't follow.
It was just a story they would have told on the Bonfire in one hour, but they did it in 30 mins because it was Soder's podcast.