• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Never Forget 12-13-2012

BenDovid

Forum Clout
I always enjoy derailing these slapfight threads with genuine questions for you.

Is there anything about Bobo that listeners never got to see that is worth mentioning? Is he more self aware than appears?

Bobo is everything you want him to be. Anyone who lives in the NYC area should buy him a Mets ticket and go with him. You'll have the best time ever.

Next season, I propose Bobo Day. I will buy a fucking block of tickets to party with Bobo and friends.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
This WAS a great day.

No more waking up at 3:30am.
No more helping lazy millionaires generate wealth.
No more meetings with management.
No more watching Opie pick boogers and read Tweets while a live show is happening.
No more cutting up audio and live reads.
No more Norton tantrums over petty nonsense.
No more Danny!!! Which means WAY more Sam!

You're right, that day was fucking awesome.
Ross>Sam any day of the goddamn week!

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
Bobo is everything you want him to be. Anyone who lives in the NYC area should buy him a Mets ticket and go with him. You'll have the best time ever.

Next season, I propose Bobo Day. I will buy a fucking block of tickets to party with Bobo and friends.
He always seemed like a genuine guy. A bit dim of course, but genuine.