• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nanasplaining Trump's Guilty Verdict Today

Forum Clout
Remember when some tranny wrote a suicide note, which could have been written by Anthony?

m3aeXCp.jpg

My god, if only it were real.

Forum Clout
Trump doesn't care about you. Never did and never will.
I get hating libtards, Biden, Clinton and etc. I fully understand that, and in many cases, I agree. The Trump love, though, that I'll never understand. The undeniable fact that Trump is a piece of obese human garbage isn't a secret. Does anyone seriously believe that he's a "good man" who didn't do the numerous things he's been accused of doing? Believing that just exposes one as being a total retard.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I get hating libtards, Biden, Clinton and etc. I fully understand that, and in many cases, I agree. The Trump love, though, that I'll never understand. The undeniable fact that Trump is a piece of obese human garbage isn't a secret. Does anyone seriously believe that he's a "good man" who didn't do the numerous things he's been accused of doing? Believing that just exposes one as being a total retard.

Anthony just wishes he could've gotten away with as much as Donald did.

The blind loyalty to any political party is the fastest way for me to lose respect for anyone.

G

Do you get that people love the guy because everyone else they hate also hate him the most?

So it's like by loving him, they're hurting a bunch of people they hate in a way they never could before.

edit: it's like when we love Opie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Do you get that people love the guy because everyone else they hate also hate him the most?

So it's like by loving him, they're hurting a bunch of people they hate in a way they never could before.

It's like drinking laxatives and hoping everyone else shits themselves. It's BPD/addict behavior to the exreme.

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout

Isn’t that kind of immature? I understand that attitude if it’s a TV show or sports. But this is the person who, in theory, could order a nuclear attack. Do we really want to give someone that authority to “own” the people we dislike?

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
He called his hero a ‘narcissistic psychopath’ back when he was just a fringe candidate in the republican primaries.

Nana has always claimed to not really be a fan of Trump and that he is just supporting him because he's the republican candidate.

But he blindly parrots all of the right wing talking points that are fed to him.

I'm always baffled of the Nana ball washers that think he is some form of astute political commentator. His understanding of politics is "drunk uncle at Thanksgiving" level

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Rooting for Trump is like being an MLB fan. Everyone did steroids. Every politician is a child rapist and devil worshiper. But for fans of their team in baseball they overlook the cheating, the sign stealing, the steroids. It is okay when their team does it to win a World Series. The Trump fans are the same way. Trump can rape children with Epstein and endlessly work with kikes and sell out the country to Saudis and Russians. As long as he 'wins' their version of the World Series.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He is so obvious about it that I used to feel sorry for the people who were into him until they would literally bow to his flag and replace his face with the cross and shit. How could you worship any human at all? I'd be impressed with just how far he takes these rubes until I remember he's a child raping piece of shit too.

Rooting for Trump is like being an MLB fan. Everyone did steroids. Every politician is a child rapist and devil worshiper. But for fans of their team in baseball they overlook the cheating, the sign stealing, the steroids. It is okay when their team does it to win a World Series. The Trump fans are the same way. Trump can rape children with Epstein and endlessly work with kikes and sell out the country to Saudis and Russians. As long as he 'wins' their version of the World Series.
I stopped after the Astros and Red Sox pulled too much shit, and I quit caring about national politics way before that. If people can't see that they should be more concerned about who their sheriff or the coroner is or who's on the school board I figure there's nothing I can say.
It's so much easier and funnier when you can ask questions in a real town hall and really make a change you can see, but no, there's not enough t shirts and coffee mugs and other useless shit involved.

Anyway, not a single Cumia votes for anything so none of his tweeting about this matters at all.

G

Isn’t that kind of immature? I understand that attitude if it’s a TV show or sports. But this is the person who, in theory, could order a nuclear attack. Do we really want to give someone that authority to “own” the people we dislike?
Are we not ok with being immature?

edit: if it helps, I won't vote Porsalin for pres. . . . actually idk, I might.