• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana’s Trump Ballwashing of the Day

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
They put Biden in a situation where everything he does is fucked. Like Cumia says himself, “how dare Kathy Hochul show up, SHE caused this!”…so why would anyone think less of Biden showing up? Or if he shows up they go “Thats political maneuvering and not genuine!”. And really wtf did cause this? Nigger crime? Oh wow, a black person shot a cop…and hold on, it happened in a CITY? This could have ONLY happened under Biden. But the angle they then take is Oh no Biden did cause this because the dude had 16 priors and why wasn’t he in jail and liberal DA’s and etc etc, you know, shit that was happening during Trumps presidency. And the irony is that violent crime isn’t even up across the board. Homicides have increased but overall violence has stagnated and returned to its previous rate from COVID levels…who was President then, i forgot.
I agree with your points Sue

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
Why does nobody distinguish between a guys policies and his personal life? it’s so easy to just shit on Trump or Biden what about their policies! Who cares really about how they BEHAVE! I think you should vote on issues.

Forum Clout
View attachment 190729
View attachment 190730
I just love him and others will literally ball wash a man who says “he loves cops” yet J6.

Also Donald just laughs to donations you give him dumbass.

Donald is a lot of things, but man he’s great getting retards to give him money.

Also will say both of them attending this, reeks of playing politics; sucks that a dead cop is being used for points and stupid culture war bullshit
I geniunely feel bad for you that this is all you have in your life.

Forum Clout
And yet millions; will praise him like second coming of Jesus Christ..cause he lets people be there openly shitty self, amongst other things

“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”​

― Lyndon B. Johnson

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Remember Anthony LOVES the cops. True patriot. But not the ones that for no reason at all decided to destroy the security tapes from his home that would have totally proven that he never assaulted Dani Brand.
Nana went off on air about cops who dared pulled him over after driving like retard, any cop who holds him accountable=bad, ones who let get away with diddling=good

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
I hope a video comes out of a family member shitting on the politicians, like Pat Tilman's brother. Fuck all of them.

Gotta say It's always bothered me a bit how much attention this guy (Pat) has gotten over the years. I guess if you played college football before doing what tens of thousands of other young American males were also doing overseas, you must be x100 as valuable and heroic. Nice friendly fire incident after being brainwashed into thinking you're 'elite' and not mainly additional security forces for SF and Delta, like so many other 'grunts' ya obnoxious niggers. Amirite gang? Thought so.

Forum Clout
Nana went off on air about cops who dared pulled him over after driving like retard, any cop who holds him accountable=bad, ones who let get away with diddling=good
Whenever AntH (he doesn't like being called Ant) called in when he was in traffic he sounded so deranged and psychotic. He's an entitled piece of shit and all his police bootlicking was disgusting. He should take his expired golden PBA card and showe it up his oily olive Moor ass