• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's itching to kill some FNs

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
One day you're gonna get beaten/mugged or know someone who has. You'll probably make excuses for the urban youth and not report the crime. I appreciate your Ant posting, but you both deserve your comeuppance.
Why arent rich/upper class white ppl ever writing this shit, why is it always Colin Flaherty high school drop out types...

(LBJ knows why)

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I grew up in South Jamaica during Crack. I can assure you cops are not the reason for catastrophic black failure. It's a damned if you/damned if you don't situation with blacks 100% of the time. Cops arrest black criminals- systemic racism. Cops refunded, pressured to not arrest black criminals- we don't care about black safety. White flight- systemic racism. Gentrification- oppression. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the Cops called on a black street predator by other blacks, and a negro vigilante mob form to cry fouls as the pigs did their job. I've followed Arties advice of feeding the birds, and go to local parks after work to feed them. It's a White, Latino, Asian neighborhood. In the last month I've seen 3 different black losers harass drunk Mexican bums. Blacks aren't victims. Haven't been for 3 generations. I disrespect Anthony bc he's a hack racist who solely concentrates on the low hanging fruit that is black America, consequently doesn't have the cojones to go after Jewish overlords. I also don't like that he overlooks the fact that most blacks like everyone else just want to go to work and mind their own business. But for your own safety don't ever underestimate how fucked up a massive percentage of black people are.
This post could very well be coming from a Nigerian immigrant...Good post, totally agree on the low hanging fruit aspect of that fag's stance on blcks.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Where was that gun when that black girl big dicked him and his fetid little crew at Compound Studios? Where was his peesh when Sharkeisha laid her pimp hand down on him that fateful night?
Did he have it on him at the book signing with his swarm of security and Moo defending him?
To be fair, he also didn't have a gun when he was drunkenly beating a young white woman in his home. Because he lost it.

:image_9253_lg: