• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's itching to kill some FNs

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Also obsessed with Juneteenth

-225233.png

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
If it was legal, not joking Anthony would lynch and string up black citizens, and not have second thought about it. He’s that deep into his sickness hate of them.

Possibly the most disgusting thing he’s tweeted other than laughing at dead black babies, was on one of his burners about Emmitt Till, and praising the woman who got that kid killed. He was also sad when she died in 2021/22.

I work in Chicago, you know how many issues I have had with blacks zero! Only way whitey gets killed is when they go looking to score drugs in gangland.

Either way Anthony can’t decide what to be pissed more about pride or June 19th.

Forum Clout
If it was legal, not joking Anthony would lynch and string up black citizens, and not have second thought about it. He’s that deep into his sickness hate of them.

Possibly the most disgusting thing he’s tweeted other than laughing at dead black babies, was on one of his burners about Emmitt Till, and praising the woman who got that kid killed. He was also sad when she died in 2021/22.

I work in Chicago, you know how many issues I have had with blacks zero! Only way whitey gets killed is when they go looking to score drugs in gangland.

Either way Anthony can’t decide what to be pissed more about pride or June 19th.
One day you're gonna get beaten/mugged or know someone who has. You'll probably make excuses for the urban youth and not report the crime. I appreciate your Ant posting, but you both deserve your comeuppance.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
One day you're gonna get beaten/mugged or know someone who has. You'll probably make excuses for the urban youth and not report the crime. I appreciate your Ant posting, but you both deserve your comeuppance.
Well I did once step on one’s shoes and they got all pissy, but I moved on with my day and didn’t care or take to socials about it. The fuck made a scene about it, “why you be stepping on my shoes mother fucker” and yeah I was uncomfortable.
Yeah I know people who have gotten mugged by nigs. I have had few bad interactions with the black community, but don’t care enough to rage post about it, cops do shit about it though in Chicago, usually they are you why are in that neighborhood etc. Cops don’t wanna deal with gang bangers.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Where was that gun when that black girl big dicked him and his fetid little crew at Compound Studios? Where was his peesh when Sharkeisha laid her pimp hand down on him that fateful night?
Did he have it on him at the book signing with his swarm of security and Moo defending him?

At this point the kick alone would shatter Nana's entire arm. He may have a heart attack and die if he were ever in any real trouble.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
He is a faggot. He wants to suck off black guys. I'm far right by normie standards. I don't like 90% of blacks. I never think about them because they're not important in my life.

Anthony thinks about them as much as a regular guy thinks about attractive women or money-making opportunities, i.e. things that actually hold benefit to the person thinking about them.

I have like 2 black friends, neither of whom act like niggers, so they're good. Anthony is 1000% more of a nigger than either of them, as both have degrees from top 10 in the world universities, good careers and stable family lives. Does the woman-beating, closeted alcoholic win over them? No.

Anthony was bullied by gimme fiddy cent. He's also gay, and never got over his faggot father's disapproval of his true nature. He tied that in with his baboon family's hatred of their African cousins, and here we are.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
He is a faggot. He wants to suck off black guys. I'm far right by normie standards. I don't like 90% of blacks. I never think about them because they're not important in my life.

Anthony thinks about them as much as a regular guy thinks about attractive women or money-making opportunities, i.e. things that actually hold benefit to the person thinking about them.

I have like 2 black friends, neither of whom act like niggers, so they're good. Anthony is 1000% more of a nigger than either of them, as both have degrees from top 10 in the world universities, good careers and stable family lives. Does the woman-beating, closeted alcoholic win over them? No.

Anthony was bullied by gimme fiddy cent. He's also gay, and never got over his faggot father's disapproval of his true nature. He tied that in with his baboon family's hatred of their African cousins, and here we are.
I do share Nana posts with my black friends; they do laugh at him a fuck ton, esp once I told them about his rap sheet and upbringing.

Pretty much they agreed if Nana were to go all death wish on blacks; he’s get popped with in seconds. He’s an easy target, old and frail and waving around a pistol.

Forum Clout
Where was that gun when that black girl big dicked him and his fetid little crew at Compound Studios? Where was his peesh when Sharkeisha laid her pimp hand down on him that fateful night?
Did he have it on him at the book signing with his swarm of security and Moo defending him?

At this point the kick alone would shatter Nana's entire arm. He may have a heart attack and die if he were ever in any real trouble.
Uh-huh. Twitter is mommy's skirt, and Nana hid firmly behind it. Oh, he's a real terror at the range, blasting away at cardboard niggers, but in real life he couldn't scurry back to his rat-hole to tweet fast enough. He can nigger-tweet til his fingers bleed, but it will never change that fact.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Uh-huh. Twitter is mommy's skirt, and Nana hid firmly behind it. Oh, he's a real terror at the range, blasting away at cardboard niggers, but in real life he couldn't scurry back to his rat-hole to tweet fast enough. He can nigger-tweet til his fingers bleed, but it will never change that fact.

1718750154935.png

This chick managed to send Nana into a tizzy about Star Wars for now 3 straight weeks.