• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Denial

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Imagine a small business that leases construction equipment or some shit.

Sorry it’s come to this guys but I have to lay you all off. I know some of you have been working here for 10 years and you envisioned this as a lifelong career, but you had fun, right?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
What is this senior citizen's obsession with letting people know how much "fun" he is having ? He's having fun broadcasting again, 10 years of fun!

Did you have "fun" is something you'd ask a 10 year old who got back from summer camp, not a 65 year old after laying off his staff and merging a failing company.

It plays into his creepy Peter Pan persona
"the food was FUN! “

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Nana had 0 plans for growth or success opening CM. To him, success was measured on how long he could keep his status quo of “having fun” going. It didn’t matter if year after year CM was bleeding money. If Nana could still drink and do a 2 hour show where he hoots and hollers and bullshits he was successful. He might as well have started a Gofundme post firing and just asked for money to do nothing. But obviously no one would give him money year after year if there weren’t a “product” attached.
I guarantee you there are people who would subscribe to Cumia even if he did a 1 hour show a week and still charged the 8.99 or whatever it is. That’s how retarded these people are see Fred from Brooklyn or the other Boomer faggot Richard Kish (I’m shocked no one’s ever talked about him, he’s a cringy if not more than the chinkyeyed jew).
The question then is why the fuck he decided to open a network instead of doing a show on his own. With a network you had bigger costs, people to take care of, and it looks like you want to grow it into an outlet for other creators. Nana didn't give a shit about any of that. “Whats fun? Having more people around me would be fun. FUN!”
When he started CM the wind was at his back, Keith may have had his heart in the right place and his hand in nana’s wallet, but he made a lot of poor decisions that had a detrimental effect on the fledgling network. Throw in Nana making bad decisions in general and it was doomed. Especially when he leaned into the drinking and allowed the grifters and drunks to worm their way in. You’re right for Nana this was a vanity project and the idea of sticking it to Opie by saying “ I can go on my own and do better than you” was more appealing than being an adult and fixing his relationship with Opie.

BroJoe is a dolt but he was right about one thing. Nana has 0 business acumen. He just knows “how to be funny”, or he once knew how to do that, and to have fun. Even Joe in his decrepit age is chasing the money by taking cruise ship gigs and flying to carribean islands to perform shitty U2 shows. You can say thats pathetic, it is, but it’s still more business sense than Nana ever showed.
Joe has to do those things when most people his age are enjoying their lives cause he spent all the money nana gave him instead of saving/investing it. He’s just as much of an f/n as his brother.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
After operating for ten years, the value of CP Media was no more than $60,000 -- based on what Gavin paid. If you ran a hardware store for that long and could only sell it for the equivalent of middle class yearly salary, you'd be more than a little disappointed. Of course, if you only spent a couple hours Monday through Thursday overseeing the business and spent the rest of the time drinking and playing video games, you'd be lucky to get even that much at the end.
Where was the 60k number shared? In a misery loves company clip with Gavin on July 4 it sounds like Gavin said how many subs Compound had, so I wouldnt be surprised if Gavin just said how much he paid

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
yeah, because gavin didn't want them before absorbing compound lol. also, didn't gavin sack people in a zoom call? why would he be the one pulling the trigger if it wasn't yet his call to make?
the people Gavin sacked from my limited exposure to them via socials weren’t political grifting faggots, which pretty sure is rule of Gavin’s network

Forum Clout
"fun" = Being perpetually drunk
Like with Joe, every Nana failure is actually a triumph. Drinking himself stupid and staying up all night until his greasy dago heart went on the blink was "fun". The Cue-mia brothers are stunted adolescents, forever living the frat boy lifestyle they missed out on by dropping out of fucking high school.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Can't wait for the 10 years of compound media compilation consisting of all those memorable moments that happened.

GreenDay's "Good Riddence (Time of Your Life)" plays to a montage starting with Ant frozen in awkwardness while Bennington and Flaherty argue and ends with Ant cowering with his beer while Kevin and Geno fight. In the middle is the security footage of the black woman stealing from the studio.

Forum Clout
GreenDay's "Good Riddence (Time of Your Life)" plays to a montage starting with Ant frozen in awkwardness while Bennington and Flaherty argue and ends with Ant cowering with his beer while Kevin and Geno fight. In the middle is the security footage of the black woman stealing from the studio.
LOL Artie's swollen nose oozing pus all over his army jacket, in super slow mo.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
c flaherty.jpg

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
Forum Clout
Don’t forget when Col spilled his drink.

Forum Clout
It'd be tough for Anthony I think, in 2014 Compound Media was a multi million dollar business with tens of thousands of people willing to support Anthony's newest project, he had a number of high profile people either turning up on Compound Media or helping promote it, the guests were plentiful and it seemed like an instant success.

Unfortunately much like his success he's also responsible for his failure. He got cocky and talked shit about Opie, he deviated from being funny and started ranting about blacks and politics all the time, his social media is difficult to read even for his biggest supporters and that's what cost him a million dollar business. Of course we're all human so Anthony's subconscious way to cope with that is to proclaim that he had fun and did things his way but the reality is the man tanked a business that at one stage was making millions and millions of dollars and had the potential to make millions more.

If Anthony had played his cards right and gone for the much larger fanbase he could've been the home of comedy podcasts/radio. Opie & Anthony reunite as the flagship program a definite possibility if Cumia just keeps his mouth shut, maybe some kind of show with ex Howard Stern guys to attract that audience? A few new up and comers that are exciting, interesting and bring in additional subscribers, it would've been great.

But Nana had fun so losing the opportunity at a media empire doesn't matter.