• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Christmas Presents!

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Ol' bandy-legged, bovine eyed Bro Joe is scowling, seething and hard coping at this pic with some of that old, deep rooted undercover reddit alt anger that he used when shit talking Ant's forced inpatient rehab stay via the courts.

Joe used to be able to frivolously piss away seemingly unending cash for shit like this we with zero regret or hesitation because $5K free a month was never gonna end. Now, it's all over and he sees Ant still splurging on high end computer video game shit for himself while Joes own selfish hoarding of expensive gifts for himself has depleted to 0.0.

There's a few garbage, knock off Chinese guitars that will remain unpurchased this holiday to Bovine Joe's great dismay. No doubt Joe bitterly grumbled to his girl that Ant didn't even offer to pay for his stay at Joe's or at the very least offer up a generous severance package (before Ant goes south) to his decade plus long free ride off Ant's good luck/talent and excessively brought up the "childhood brotherly pact" that if one became rich the other would want for nothing!

Luckily enough for Bovine Joe, he would never have to live up to his end of the pact.

The DMAN is convinced that Anthony’s new fake nice guy routine toward Opie is inspired by Brother Joe, who although may be doing it for selfish reasons, will be the catalyst yet again to unite O&A.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Ol' bandy-legged, bovine eyed Bro Joe is scowling, seething and hard coping at this pic with some of that old, deep rooted undercover reddit alt anger that he used when shit talking Ant's forced inpatient rehab stay via the courts.

Joe used to be able to frivolously piss away seemingly unending cash for shit like this we with zero regret or hesitation because $5K free a month was never gonna end. Now, it's all over and he sees Ant still splurging on high end computer video game shit for himself while Joes own selfish hoarding of expensive gifts for himself has depleted to 0.0.

There's a few garbage, knock off Chinese guitars that will remain unpurchased this holiday to Bovine Joe's great dismay. No doubt Joe bitterly grumbled to his girl that Ant didn't even offer to pay for his stay at Joe's or at the very least offer up a generous severance package (before Ant goes south) to his decade plus long free ride off Ant's good luck/talent and excessively brought up the "childhood brotherly pact" that if one became rich the other would want for nothing!

Luckily enough for Bovine Joe, he would never have to live up to his end of the pact.
Do you realize how many chink guitars Joe could have bought with that $$$

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
GCYhB16XcAAxlfk

of course the fruity old rube buys Alienware products lmao scammed.
all to end up in an awkward-cornered desk with a painful pillow & chair combo from Yugoslavia
He just had to include his gun and Goodfellas painting in the shot. "I'm an actual Italian tough guy!" Are ya???

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Why would he get a motherboard like that when this ugly old man doesn't even overclock? I doubt he even knows how to update the bios. Fucking ghoul.

As someone else pointed out, he also cheaped out on the PSU. Get a name brand when you're spending that much and there's really no need for 1300w. Should have just gone with 1000 Cooler Master, eVGA or Corsair.

I guarantee he didn't set up the XMP and his ram is running at stock speeds. Can someone identify that monitor? Why would you get such a crazy system and then have that shit? Why do I have a better setup than him? It looks like it might be the AW2723DF? If so hilarious. OLED is all the rage these days and gorgeous. Why not get a nice 175htz OLED monitor? The one from Alienware is one of the best on the market.

Alienware makes 2 good products. Their Laptops and their monitors. Everything else is rebranded trash (headsets, mice, kb etc).

and nice poverty chair you nigger.

All that being said, the worst part of this photo is one thing and that's the gun on his desk. You know he slid it into frame like the spaghetti nigger he is. Why do you need a gun when you're playing games? I can't wait until he fumbles his gun, and it unloads on him after it hits the floor.

Last edited:

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
The DMAN is convinced that Anthony’s new fake nice guy routine toward Opie is inspired by Brother Joe, who although may be doing it for selfish reasons, will be the catalyst yet again to unite O&A.
100% agree.
Big bro Joe is strong arming lil nana to make those big bucks. Those Chinese knock off guitars won’t buy themselves.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
motherboard

This is your biggest issue here?

I guess we can start with the Razer mouse. The Razer brand is notorious for being absolute donkey shit. Then we can look at that Alienware monitor. I guess he still thinks Alienware means something post 2001. It's a flat 25 inch, 16:9, 1080p monitor. Paired to a fucking RTX 4090, to play Call Of fucking Duty all powered by an off-brand PSU.

This is the equivalent of buying a Ferrari, putting shitty tires on it, and then using it to go to Starbucks every day.

I've never seen anybody ziptie their AIO cooler's hoses together, so, that's... a look. There's zero thought put into how this machine would look when finished. Then you have that chair. All that's missing is a few Persian rugs hanging on the wall.

Is that Razer sound bar his only audio source? No wonder he's getting domed every 8 seconds.

Forum Clout

I guess we can start with the Razer mouse. The Razer brand is notorious for being absolute donkey shit. Then we can look at that Alienware monitor. I guess he still thinks Alienware means something post 2001. It's a flat 25 inch, 16:9, 1080p monitor. Paired to a fucking RTX 4090, to play Call Of fucking Duty all powered by an off-brand PSU.

This is the equivalent of buying a Ferrari, putting shitty tires on it, and then using it to go to Starbucks every day.

I've never seen anybody ziptie their AIO cooler's hoses together, so, that's... a look. There's zero thought put into how this machine would look when finished. Then you have that chair. All that's missing is a few Persian rugs hanging on the wall.

Is that Razer sound bar his only audio source? No wonder he's getting domed every 8 seconds.
Danny - Do you have surround sound for watching movies or are you a sound bar guy?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout

Calm down Daniel. Razer mice are okay. I have no problem with someone who has a Razer mouse. I've tried everything from Razer to Logitech and honestly, I've had very little issues with either. I get that it's cool to hate on Razer, but their Blade notebooks are some of the best in the industry when it comes to size to performance and build quality. Their pretty much windows MacBook's when it comes to fit and finish. My main gripe with Razer is the synapse software which is pure trash. When it comes to Alienware though, like I said they make good Laptops and monitors. I can't tell the size from here, but I think that's the 27" 1440p version which is 240htz (The 24" version is 1080p but I can't tell which one it is). Just basic IPS and all that but not bad, but then again for the system he's building its very poor I agree. Don't be fooled, Alienware makes shitty ass desktop PC's and awful peripherals, but their monitors are some of the best. The Alienware OLED AW3423DW(F) is one of the best on the planet when it comes to color and contrast ratio. It's also $1000 so yea you get what you pay for. I hate when people just blanketly say 'oh this company sucks'. It's like, yea most of their stuff but maybe not all? Like the Alienware monitor is a Samsung or LG. 34" Ultrawide with 1000 nits in HDR etc. I love mine.

I agree with everything else though. Anthony is a lazy motherfucker and if you opened the back panel of his computer, I'm sure you'd see cables just STUFFED IN with zero thought. I also guarantee he had someone help him build it or didn't even build it at all. Also, how do you buy such basic ram when you went crazy everywhere else? Like admin said, he literally just bought everything from PCpartpicker without any thought of his own.

Oh god what AIO IS THAT?!? I bought a NZXT Z63 280mm AIO for my system when I built it earlier this year and it's been great. The Ryzen 5800x I bought was known to run hot so I wasn't sure if that would be good enough, but it keeps everything in line. I got the temps down a good 10 degrees cooler by undervolting the 5800x without any loss to performance.

Gay rant over.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
I wonder if brother Moo at least paid off his duplex with the Nanabucks. I assume he didn't but it is possible he made good choices with the money at some point.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nana is literally a childish nigger. He wants to be praised for building a PC which any fucking hoodrat can do if they have the parts and access to a tutorial. This is somehow more pathetic than Pat live building his chairs because at least that requires physical work, engineering, material gathering, and time.

But if an actual black was live tweeting his PC build we’d hear something about how “FN ARE PRAISED FOR BASIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!”

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Nana is literally a childish nigger. He wants to be praised for building a PC which any fucking hoodrat can do if they have the parts and access to a tutorial. This is somehow more pathetic than Pat live building his chairs because at least that requires physical work, engineering, material gathering, and time.

But if an actual black was live tweeting his PC build we’d hear something about how “FN ARE PRAISED FOR BASIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!”

Nah, building a PC is fun and you should be proud of your build. Problem here is that his build is dogshit and ugly. He got a big boy CPU/GPU/MB and cheaped out the rest of the way.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Nah, building a PC is fun and you should be proud of your build. Problem here is that his build is dogshit and ugly. He got a big boy CPU/GPU/MB and cheaped out the rest of the way.
No see, my point was that he shouldn’t be live tweeting it like it’s some engineering marvel when any fucking retard with half a brain can build one. Half of the kids I knew in school built their own PC’s and you didn’t hear about it half as much as this geriatric wop.

WE GOT IT, YOURE BUILDING YOUR PC! Does he want a fucking cookie? And again as you pointed out he’s showing off shit materials and poor cable management so what is he bragging about beyond “I can build one!”, which seems to be the level of brag as saying you can build a lego set.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
No see, my point was that he shouldn’t be live tweeting it like it’s some engineering marvel when any fucking retard with half a brain can build one. Half of the kids I knew in school built their own PC’s and you didn’t hear about it half as much as this geriatric wop.

WE GOT IT, YOURE BUILDING YOUR PC! Does he want a fucking cookie? And again as you pointed out he’s showing off shit materials and poor cable management so what is he bragging about beyond “I can build one!”, which seems to be the level of brag as saying you can build a lego set.

Is this your way of asking to see my PC build? It's OK bro you can just ask. I know you're still very intimidated by me, but it's OK. I'm gentle.