• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana's Book Signing Didn't Go This Way...

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
This old man is literally retarded holy shit.

This is like if The Uncharted Zone made horror movies.

Thatswild.gif

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The reviews are in…

“In the end, I'm absolutely disappointed with the quality and content in Permanently Suspended, but truth be told I wasn't expecting much. And to be honest, I get so much comedy and entertainment value out of Anthony on TACS and other shows like the Chip Chipperson podacast, that wasting $20 doesn't even register as an issue for me.”
-EastBronxGuy. 1/5

“It took three people to write this. It took 3 people to write this book. This book offers nothing for the hardcore opie and Anthony fan that you haven't heard before. This will be a waste of money.”
-Bellyoflead. 1/5

“I wanted to like this book as I used to be a big Anthony fan before he delved into the racist cesspool. However, the book is highly unprofessional and littered with lazy typos starting from the opening paragraph “I was born in the City of Manhattan” - Manhattan is a borough.”
-Patrick Cassidy. 1/5

“Some of the most self-aggrandizing, delusional drivel I have ever read. Will be selling my copy. Too embarrassing to keep this on my bookshelf.”
-Cory Davenport. 1/5

“This guy bit me. He went ARRGHH”
-JoePaLuck. 1/5

“This book is pure garbage. From beginning to end, it reads as if a 12 year old is talking to his friends. There's nothing new or interesting in this. This book appeals to probably 75 people in the country, and clearly I'm not one of them. What a terrible book. Vomit. Yuck.”
-Bobbo. 1/5

“The MAN. The MYTH. The LEGEND. A hilarious book from a “shock jock” pioneer about his life and career. If you’ve listened to him for as long as I have (over 20 years) you won’t read much that you haven’t already him talk about. Somethings he goes into detail that hasn’t been talked about before. I LMFBO reading it. Long live Anthony Cumia, a pioneer, free speech advocate and LEGEND”
-S. Manzo. 5/5

JoePAluck with the rib shot!