• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Yearns for Simpler Times

Forum Clout
Was he always this stupid or is it just the brain rot he's gotten from severe alcoholism and Twitter addiction in the last 10 years?
He's always been racist but personally I think he's just years late to the "alt-right"/BASED! shit and is trying to capitalize- years after the iron was hot. Going fawkin' viral with the Beyoncé country shit was his first taste of it, and now that you can monetize Twitter outrage you're really going to see him ramp it up.

I'd bet money he sincerely believes he's one of a handful of people "with the BALLS to take it to the Ns!" like this, completely oblivious to the fact people are routinely going way further than him every hour of every day.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
There's also no disgusting fat bodies in either video. You know, the ones responsible for the final blow to our healthcare system once the Boomers are done living out the rest of their terrible health decisions.

Does Nana even eat any food at all ever anymore? Before the big heart attack he was just drinking a Tweeting, and I know beer is liquid bread, but now he's so frail and weird looking.

All that time to herself and Missy can't put a roast in the fucking crockpot?

Last edited:

AnthonyCumio

FEEDNANA
Forum Clout
Does Nana even eat any food at all ever anymore? Before the big heart attack he was just drinking a Tweeting, and I know beer is liquid bread, but now he's so frail and weird looking.

It's the hair. He had to stop whatever medication hair plugs need to thrive after the heart attack.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He hasn't eaten shit in years, that's become clear. He snacks and pecks at meals like a teenage girl but he's a grown man who drinks beer daily. It's definitely the alcohol abuse that's habitually fucked his appetite.