• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana swinging for the fences

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Hopefully next he swings from the rafters.
Dear fellas, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw a nigger once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. Erock got me into this halfway house called "The Compound" and a job doing broadcasting. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the program director likes me very much. Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed nana. I keep thinking Sue might just show up and say hello, but she never does. I hope wherever she is, she’s doin' okay and gettin' new breasts. I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and shoot a nigger so they'd send me away. I could shoot Opie while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old shockjock like me.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Ant could very easily have lived free from coons, at least when he had money.
It would, one, have required him to move out of Jew York (change is too scary, even if it's potentially positive) and two, required him to not be terminally online, which requires too much impulse control.

Reap what you sow, pockie.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Like, there isn't even a hint of comedy to it. He just sounds like he's melting down.
Like, exactly! I could probably forgive quite a few personality flaws if someone was funny enough - separate the art from the artist & whatnot - but AntH doesn't do anything funny nowadays so all that's left is his 'personality'.
Bennington presented the last possible fork in the road, but AntH just rebooked Flagherty & carried-on down the bitterly bothered race road.

AntH earned enough to live in a reasonable neigborhood, this should alleviate all worries, what's the point if he's gonna search-out issues to be bothered about?

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
Begging to be fed.

Kiq8CML.png