• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana served no jail time?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
1686676670508.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The camera tapes that would have vindicated me were lost.” There’s a reason he was persona non grata on Fox News after that. Honestly? Because I think Dani could beat him up.
Nana doesn't get near enough shit for this BS.

He dindunuffin! it's a conspiwacy! The Nassau County PD stole and destroyed the security tapes! He comes from a good family, loves his mother! He's a good boy making a living for his retarded brother!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
the severity of this is way different than cumia's, I am not asking for multiple years or life imprisonment, but he should have atleast spent 2 or 3 months in jail for what he plead guilty to.
My uncle is about to do 3 days in county for a DUI that didn't have a crash or injury. You would think biting and trying to strangle a woman would cause you to suffer the indignity of a night or two in the can, as well

Last edited:

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Nana doesn't get near enough shit for this BS.
Anthony skated by all sorts of degenerate behavior in the past. One of his girlfriends literally pleaded with police to have her taken away from Anthony. And the police felt it was better to have her put into a mental asylum and locked up rather than be allowed to remain with Anthony. He spun it as much as he could on the air but basically admitted his girlfriend drank suicidal levels of alcohol and a cop recognized, who was friends with Anthony, and literally had her committed despite Anthony begging him not to.

Also when Anthony took his 17-year-old girlfriend to the hospital she was brought to pediatrics. And the doctor repeatedly asked her if she was in danger and wanted to isolate her away from Anthony. And tell her parents that she was sexually active with someone who was not at all age appropriate for her. And Anthony wanted to go to her senior prom. To be around even young girls.

And this does not count Anthony's alleged behavior with random underage girls alleged over the years. Whatever happened with Bobo's sister. His sex offender friends who used to attend Compound parties. Whatever he needed to pay his wife off over during the divorce proceedings and put her under a gag order.
To be clear, I think you should have to spend some time in jail for dui, too. The whole point is to make you want to avoid it and quit being a dangerous menace.
No. The point is to make the police and courts money. You can literally extract close to $50K from one DUI arrest between legal fees, processing fees, court appearances, bail bondsmen, mandatory alcohol programs, and so on. And the taxpayers are covering most of it. Taxes subsidize the entire legal process of every single arrest. So the incentive for the courts is to draw everything out forever.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
No. The point is to make the police and courts money. You can literally extract close to $50K from one DUI arrest between legal fees, processing fees, court appearances, bail bondsmen, mandatory alcohol programs, and so on. And the taxpayers are covering most of it. Taxes subsidize the entire legal process of every single arrest. So the incentive for the courts is to draw everything out forever.
I'm saying how it fawkin' should be,  SNIFFFFF

lowend73

Forum Clout
To be clear, I think you should have to spend some time in jail for dui, too. The whole point is to make you want to avoid it and quit being a dangerous menace.

If you have money, a fine doesn't matter But no one wants to spend a weekend in county
Anthony would shit his pants having to stay in a Nassau county jail. Too bad this didn't happen in the city, Auntie would be headed to Rikers Island.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Anthony would shit his pants having to stay in a Nassau county jail. Too bad this didn't happen in the city, Auntie would be headed to Rikers Island.
Hence why it's a good deterrent even if it's "just" a night or a couple nights. I didn't realize they did that until my uncle got the 3 days actual jail