• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana looks rough

Forum Clout
lmao what the fuck does Missy have in common to that? Imagine seeing Missy at the gym and then seeing Anthony walking with her holding hands. They must confuse the fuck out of their local Planet Fitness.
I think now that there are so many stupid onlyfans hos and sugar babies who are super into fitness, it’s probably not fazing at all to see a fit young feminine lady with some grotesque old ball of slime

Forum Clout
How is this a show and what idiot is actually paying for it?
A few thousand people who never check their monthly statement lol

Also whatever happens to the forum, thanks for being here Danny. No joke. I spent all of last Saturday hung over bingeing the Turning the Screws thread. Cheers dude. I relistened to an episode of Uninformed and it’s still cool that I know the producer who got on the mic has read a few posts from me.

Forum Clout
The thing I'm enjoying the most is the money.

This nigga is CLEARLY upper middle class at best, and that's with a (likely) reverse mortgage.

Imagine the shock on Missy’s face when she realized she pissed away most of her pretty years on an awful relationship with a deranged, grotesque alcoholic, and all she has to show for it will be like $200K. Plus that dumb old cunt insisted on leaving NYC for SC. I hope he lives 2 more years or so and he loses NYC health care coverage and has to die without Medicare in his beloved South Carolina.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
lmao what the fuck does Missy have in common to that? Imagine seeing Missy at the gym and then seeing Anthony walking with her holding hands. They must confuse the fuck out of their local Planet Fitness.
Anthony doesn’t hold hands with girls.