• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana looks rough

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Looks like shit, sounds like shit. The only part of his show that's actually improved is the real studio setting (only took 10 fucking years). Still unwatchable garbage of course though. Tapped out after 5 seconds.

EDIT - Jesus the production quality of this "show" is so fucking bad by modern standards. Look at any other YouTube podcast that's worth watching and there's professional lighting, different camera angles, live editing etc. And then you have nana with his 2007 era webcam, hissing mics and minimal effort studio.

Just give it up already, pedophile.

G

Imagine how horribly scared nana must be, knowing that shes going to die alone and cold, with slimey missy hovering over his him on his death bed with a dead eyed gaze just waiting to collect his money and home. Brother Joe's mouth is watering for that money too.

midwit

Forum Clout
The thing I'm enjoying the most is the money.

This nigga is CLEARLY upper middle class at best, and that's with a (likely) reverse mortgage. He was absolutely humiliated flexxing about his Fidelity account to that E-girl LIVE who said "I have more than that" when he showed her his number.

After this I noticed that he now routinely quips "I have made quite a bit of money over the years as you know..." and it's like...we know how selfish you are so you're not saving it for family, and we see how you're living. You lost most of it. It's gone. Who is he fooling?

I'm dying to know what the number is that he showed her. I bet that fuckin idiot showed her like 2-3 million and thought it would take her breathe away.

Forum Clout
RDT_20240320_1307138335769277053757708.jpg

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
Looks like shit, sounds like shit. The only part of his show that's actually improved is the real studio setting (only took 10 fucking years). Still unwatchable garbage of course though. Tapped out after 5 seconds.

EDIT - Jesus the production quality of this "show" is so fucking bad by modern standards. Look at any other YouTube podcast that's worth watching and there's professional lighting, different camera angles, live editing etc. And then you have nana with his 2007 era webcam, hissing mics and minimal effort studio.

Just give it up already, pedophile.
The worst part is he’s using a $10k+ Tricaster to achieve this production value.