Nana Lands and Right Back to Rage Posts

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg

Biggest point Anthony Hates Burr so much, that he agrees will Fucking Bill Maher.

Also a Black Twitter Feeding

and some Russian Simp/Alex Jones shit

You know, I really struggle to understand how a man who knows that it's possible for there to be "safe places" in a war zone can Tweet something like that.

Here's a list of entertainers who performed at Vietnam USO shows:

Colin & Jimmy performed in Afghanistan in 2005.

Does he think this is the revolutionary war? Lines of dudes with muskets charging at each other? He must not check out /r/CombatFootage, cuz I've seen some WILD shit.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
You know, I really struggle to understand how a man who knows that it's possible for there to be "safe places" in a war zone can Tweet something like that.

Here's a list of entertainers who performed at Vietnam USO shows:

Colin & Jimmy performed in Afghanistan in 2005.

Does he think this is the revolutionary war? Lines of dudes with muskets charging at each other? He must not check out /r/CombatFootage, cuz I've seen some WILD shit.
Anthony just listens to what Trump/right wing news tells him and he just parrots with it his special dose of stupidity.

goo gobbler

Boq Discord J
Anthony just listens to what Trump/right wing news tells him and he just parrots with it his special dose of stupidity.
they don't even do that. where trump diverts from their views they have cognitive dissonance, and 'right wing' MSM like fox news may as well be totally dead at this point. the average conservative today gets hot takes that go viral through gab, X, anonymous imageboards, facebook wall posts and groups, youtube and rumble clickbait, and a whole swarth of online ghettos from absolute no bodies. eventually that filters out to even the most remote boomer conservative.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
does he not realize that not every single sq foot of ukraine is engaged in direct warfare?

right wingers are so fucking retarded you understand why gatekeepers have to exist. you may not always agree with who the gatekeepers are, but you understand why it as a concept has to exist.
Anthony thinks wars are like Starcraft or Warhammer where everyone meets in the middle and the entire map is just a big warzone. Professor Anthony's full IQ on display as usual. With childlike magical understanding of the world. "Do soldiers go gay in the foxholes ever?".

He has the critical thinking skills of a high school dropout. He's using that "North Dakota doesn't exist" meme rationale but for real.

If he had the ability to feel shame, that would be embarrassing to put out into the public space.

But "denying a known on-going war just because" is probably the 9th least embarrassing thing he's posted today.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Lol no one talking about the Burr jab? Exactly what is Anthony referencing with it? I forgot Burr had a “fuck you, i’m right” attitude when it came to opinions such as, “You publicly calling my wife an ugly ape nigger is enough for me to fucking kill you but i’m showing restraint by throwing you out”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Yeaaa man Bill Burrs so ARROGANT mannn we all fuckinnn say shit about each others GURRLSS but he just can’t FUCKIN GET IT cause he’s sensitive and his wife is a uhhhhh hh….geheheeeee…DING DING DING….Like, why can’t he just be fucking cool? (MUGS AT CAMERA WITH EYES BUGGING) Does EVERYTHING have to be a problem? Or racist? So I said shit about your wife! Big fuckin’ deal! My fans said uh uhhh most of the awful shit he saw anyway! So what? I’m supposed to apologize and BEG at the feet of…fucking BILL BURR so i can hang out with in the cool kids club??? Fuckin’ whatever mann…they’re fucking lame anyway…can’t take a joke…

Lol, Nana is now a Ukraine expert.
Everyone on Twitter is convinced they know everything. And if you pretend that "everything is fake", you can jabber like a retard and still convince yourself and your gay followers that you're an expert. Tweeting rots minds, and makes the dumb even stupider.

Another thing I don't understand.

Bill's wife is black. You get fired for and continue to tweet about your utter hatred for all black people, even going so far as to say Bill's wife is ugly. How THE FUCK are you upset that he wants nothing to do with you. How can this person exist?
LOL yeah who's he bullshitting with that? He knows damn well that he burned his Bill Burr bridges, and there's no coming back from it. He's such a petulant, queer little man, all full of jolly grievances and impotent rage.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Another thing I don't understand.

Bill's wife is black. You get fired for and continue to tweet about your utter hatred for all black people, even going so far as to say Bill's wife is ugly. How THE FUCK are you upset that he wants nothing to do with you. How can this person exist?
Why would Anthony even want to associate with him. Beyond his wife being black, Burr is a “liberal” who got in many arguments with Cumia in the later years on the show. We also know Anthony has no friends - So what happens if he IS your friend? Not like you guys hang out. So all it is is a career thing which, again, provides no benefit to Burr. Anthony not only can’t offer him anything but is a literal negative for his career, considering he’s a walking malignant tumor.

The Joe Derosa not wanting to be his friend shit was insane but even thats a little more understandable - I think Derosa cut him off ala Norton / Louie by denouncing him in the media, and all Cumia had done up to this point was call that woman a nigger (ignoring everything he’s said on air and off). But Burr? By the point he cut Ant off, Ant was screaming about “fucking niggers” openly and putting laughing emojis on their deaths.

Frog in boiling water, I constantly use this example. Anthony does not realize how insane he is. He genuinely thinks he’s still like a moderate conservative.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Actually I go back to when Cumia met John Stewart and he rightfully told him to fuck off as well - Which Cumia treated in the same fashion. “Come on we’re friends!! No that was the fans!! Oh so you can’t take a joke? Whatever lib - I don’t want to be friends with your sensitive ass!”

Like what the FUCK would Nana have in common with John Stewart????