Nana is trying to sound like Boq Precision:

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's a super easy Google. But if he did that, his conspiracy would deflate. All the proof in the world wouldn't change his mind because he's got a "feeling".
People were literally linking him footage and everyone just wasn’t good enough because in his mind he expects it to look like a LOTR battle.

“ALL YOURE SHOWING ME IS DRONE FOOTAGE OF DUDES IN THE WOODS AND BROKEN DOWN BUILDINGS, HOW DOES THAT PROVE ANYTHING?”

Actual tweet he made.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
The UA Losses project has confirmed 46 450 dead ukrainian soldiers since the 2022 invasion from open sources. 51 245 since 2014. The actual number is uknown but no doubt much higher.

Cumia is a fucking retard.

It's a super easy Google. But if he did that, his conspiracy would deflate. All the proof in the world wouldn't change his mind because he's got a "feeling".

The Russian invasion of Ukraine is by far the best documented large scale conflict in history (so far). I don't have the the need or stomach to watch them, but there is an insane amount of videos of people and things getting blown up. Brutal POV trench warfare shit. Drone footage of bombed to shit towns and cities. Thousands of professional war reporters have covered the conflict in Ukraine and countless amateurs are covering it online using open sources.

It is all easily available. On the evening news on television, in the newspapers, on social media, everywhere. Like you said, he just doesn't want to. And moreover, he is so far gone he is posting about this publicly expecting praise and affirmation. He has completely lost it.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The UA Losses project has confirmed 46450 confirmed dead ukrainian soldiers since the 2022 invasion from open sources. 51245 since 2014.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine is by far the best documented large scale conflict in history (so far). I don't have the the need or stomach to watch them, but there is an insane amount of videos of people and things getting blown up. Brutal POV trench warfare shit. Drone footage of bombed to shit towns and cities. Thousands of professional war reporters have covered the conflict in Ukraine and countless amateurs are covering it online using open sources.

It is all easily available. On the evening news on television, in the newspapers, on social media, everywhere. Like you said, he just doesn't want to. And moreover, he is so far gone he is posting about this publicly expecting praise and affirmation. He has completely lost it.
I’ve seen a lot of crazy conspiracies online but “This war isn’t even happening” is fucking insane. Like he’s not even saying one side is lying - He’s saying both Putin and Zelensky are basically just making this up. Where is the money, the arms, and the soldiers actually going? Why did Priggy march on Moscow? Why have they been faking this war for 3 fucking years? How do you explain all the footage and all the active telegram channels?? It’s literally like arguing with someone who’s saying the sky is red. No, we can all see the sky is fucking blue, so you’re either trolling or a colorblind retard. And considering Nana has no humor its more likely the latter.

Edit: If i had to speculate I think what Nana is saying, being a dumb fuck American and even stupider with geopolitics than me, is that Ukraine and Russia schemed up this fake war to steal US tax money from good conservative hicksters like Anthony. Like THAT makes any fucking sense

RoxburyRick

The UA Losses project has confirmed 46 450 dead ukrainian soldiers since the 2022 invasion from open sources. 51 245 since 2014. The actual number is uknown but no doubt much higher.

I cannot wait for unbiased books to come out from the war. I don't care about the politics, I don't care what some Twitter faggot analyst thinks about things. I want a Rick Atkinson-like history of the conflict

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
What's his point?

Screenshot_20240515-190338.png
Screenshot_20240515-190350.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Where the FUCK does he expect to see war footage? The fucking news? But wait! I thought the mainstream news was all fake shit? If they were showing it on TV wouldn’t he NOT believe it more???

Like literally he has to outline some standard to the evidence he wants. Does he want to take a fucking plane trip to Ukraine?

Again: What he’s so mad about is taxes. American exceptionalism shit. Right now two slavic niggers wearing different flags are beating each other to death in a trench and this faggot is like “CAN I SEE PROOF MY TAXES ARE GOING TO THIS, I’M GONNA BE REALLY UPSET IF THIS ISNT ACCOUNTED FOR!”

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It also must be stated that Anthony spent like 12 years on the radio justifying not only the War on Terror, but our tax dollars going to it. He rallied against Obama cutting any military spending and proclaimed the Iraq and Afghan war were good expenses for his taxes , not “FUCKING SOCIAL PROGRAMS!”

And now the irony is , this FUCKING NIGGER….is literally saying “WHY IS MY MONEY GOING TO WAR AND NOT SOCIAL PROGRAMS?? THERE ARE HOMELESS VETERANS HERE!!!”

lowend73

2 point vig
View attachment 199467He is an actual fucking retard.
So according to Anthony, there must be nightly reports on fighting to be classified as a war? Is he that addicted to television that all his views on things come from that?

Joe Sr and Roe - Parents of the year. They did a terrific job with the middle child, and the oldest. Not going to shit on Dawn, she seems to have her life together.

RoxburyRick

So according to Anthony, there must be nightly reports on fighting to be classified as a war? Is he that addicted to television that all his views on things come from that?

Joe Sr and Roe - Parents of the year. They did a terrific job with the middle child, and the oldest. Not going to shit on Dawn, she seems to have her life together.
It's pretty static now, the main vids coming out are incredibly graphic too. CNN ain't gonna touch that

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's pretty static now, the main vids coming out are incredibly graphic too. CNN ain't gonna touch that
Nana also doesn’t realize it’s about that $$$. No one in the US except retards give a fuck about whats going on in Ukraine. If they did some interviews with soldiers for CNN or something people would just turn the channel to whatever dumb fuck thing Biden said thats on MSNBC. Aka the exact content Nana consumes everyday. I’d be surprised if Nana thinks theres ANY news besides black crime stories to be honest witcha

And yey she's got cancer tits

Or had them, at least