• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is proud of something anyone can do

G

Here ya go AnthH

IMG_4255.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
"HAHAHAHAAAAAAAHOLEEEEEEEEEESHIT! The one dog's looking this way, the other one's looking the other way, and the guy is ahahaHA saying whaddya want me to hahaHA do! Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshit! It's hilllllllllllllllarious!"

Andy's beard poured another huge glass of wine, and sank dejectedly into the sofa. Andy had spent the entire day in his makeshift studio, playing games and wallowing in the pop-culture detrius of his misspent youth. For her, it was the worst possible outcome. "This mincing faggot and his fucking gay heart, goddammit. I had it fucking made here, and now it's totally ruined. Why didn't he just fucking die!" she silently seethed. She reached for her laptop, and began Googling "will Visine added to non-alcoholic beer kill someone". Then suddenly, a gunshot rang out. For a brief shining moment, she hoped Andy had killed himself, but as she approached his room, she heard that familiar mindless hooting again. Entering the room, she saw Andy swishily standing over the smoking remains of his old computer.

"HAHAHAHA THAT'S HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRRIOUS AHAHAHA! HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! HAHAHAHA!"

"Andy, you imbecile! Did you really just shoot your fucking computer IN THE HOUSE? Are you FUCKING RETARDED?" his beard shrilly screeched.

"AHAHAHAHAHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHIT! This is my house, and I'm in South Carolina now, and I can shoot anything anytime I feel like it!" Andy defiantly hissed. "Do we have any tape? I want to hang up this "Jaws" poster I bought".