• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is Live

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
He seems to genuinely enjoy South Carolina.

I don't get it. The South is awful. I'd rather live in the Midwest, or really almost anywhere else except maybe like Oklahoma or Kansas.
My neck of Northeast Kansas is pretty decent but the rest of Kansas is a fucking hole. Spics are taking over Emporia, Wichita, and Great Bend.

Dodge City is lost. They're over 60% Hispanic now.

Forum Clout
Nana’s not much fun when she’s not drinking. I suspect she’s keeping her intoxication off camera for the time being.

It is a bit funny watching him acknowledge every piddly $1 and $1.99 supachat. He really is another version of Stuttering John in that sense.

I am nostalgic for the not so distant past of floor spitting, mother’s cunting, N-bombing and Missy Muscles pulling out the power cord on his PC. No one wants to see a sober, measured Nana stream.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Damnit, I always miss these.
It’s pretty lame. His mods instant ban, she doesn’t read or acknowledge super chats that aren’t fawning, and the people in his chat are so retarded your brain will hurt. Only fun I’ve had was insulting chrissie mare. But even that they’ll ban or mute you pretty quick if you insult her looks