• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is Going Home to Missy Muscles for Christmas!

Forum Clout
The “man” she was talking about
View attachment 171027
"AHAHAHA!!! I called him a NIGGER (from my computer) because that's what he was! Hahahaha! HO-LEE-CHIT!

How am I not on SNL all the time? How do I not have my own FOX show, Netflix special, and Halloween mask!? I'm hilarious, handsome, and heterosexual! .... Can anyone help with the light bill, please? Gavin said he's tired of me borrowing and crying with my ass egg. I'm so broke.. Jesus Christ. *sobs*" - The gabaGHOUL Cumia

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wonder how many different men have been hanging out in Ants house. I bet she is scrambling to remove any trace that another man has been there often. Just have to put up the illusion for a week that she has been there alone. If Ant is smart he would at least have cameras all over the house he can monitor from NY to prevent some stranger from fucking his girlfriend on every flat surface of his house for the last 6 months.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Imagine allowing some woman to live in your new house for fucking years and you practically never seen her but let her stay there rent free because she's technically your "girlfriend". Wasn't he paying for some apartment in NYC for Dani for ages too? And that was when they weren't even together anymore. He's such a fucking mark. No wonder he lost so much in his divorce. He's just the most easily-taken-advantage-of, conflict-avoidant faggot I've ever heard of.

Pedophile too.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Imagine allowing some woman to live in your new house for fucking years and you practically never seen her but let her stay there rent free because she's technically your "girlfriend". Wasn't he paying for some apartment in NYC for Dani for ages too? And that was when they weren't even together anymore. He's such a fucking mark. No wonder he lost so much in his divorce. He's just the most easily-taken-advantage-of, conflict-avoidant faggot I've ever heard of.

Pedophile too.
He had to pay for Dani to live in his apartment for a while because of a court order.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
If Ant is smart he would at least have cameras all over the house he can monitor from NY to prevent some stranger from fucking his girlfriend on every flat surface of his house for the last 6 months.
Why would he want to feel sad? :image_9253:

Pedophile too.
Technically he's paying her monthly to live in his house. She surely gets an allowance.

Also didn't this unemployed bitch bounce back to SC after spending like 2 days with Nana following the heart attack? Nice loving relationship, stupid.

Forum Clout
I wonder how many different men have been hanging out in Ants house. I bet she is scrambling to remove any trace that another man has been there often. Just have to put up the illusion for a week that she has been there alone. If Ant is smart he would at least have cameras all over the house he can monitor from NY to prevent some stranger from fucking his girlfriend on every flat surface of his house for the last 6 months.
Can you even get home monitoring equipment in the City?

Luckily for Missy, I’m sure she swallows and gets rawdogged so she won’t have to worry about washing the sheets.

Forum Clout
She does everything to gain Nana's favor. This gun thing, constantly posting about The Sopranos, etc... It's very weird.

1000003506.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Why would he want to feel sad? :image_9253:

Technically he's paying her monthly to live in his house. She surely gets an allowance.

Also didn't this unemployed bitch bounce back to SC after spending like 2 days with Nana following the heart attack? Nice loving relationship, stupid.
Can you blame the poor girl? Imagine sitting in a hospital room with Auntie in a bed with a bunch of tubes sticking out of his chest, pounding that morphine button to hold back his tears with meTV on in the background. She can’t even treat him like shit like she normally does, she has to be fake nice. It’s a tough one