• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is full prance mode in the Geno roast:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I can't stand the whole roast format. The fuck they sit there facing the crowd for?
Before moving cameras they needed to be able to switch from Dean Martin to Orson Welles without changing position. Didn't you watch television 70 years ago?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Who did they expect to show up for this?
faggots like derek here

1641150800800.png

G

Can't wait for speaking for funny to take this video and drag it out for an hour with him playing tetris since he can't create engaging content.
Yeah people are tired of him...all coming late to the party yet acting like its his show. This ain't your show, Speaking for Funny...your videos would have made you some adsense back in 2017, but not today.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Yeah people are tired of him...all coming late to the party yet acting like its his show. This ain't your show, Speaking for Funny...your videos would have made you some adsense back in 2017, but not today.
I still enjoy his videos. Opie does not get enough hate so anybody who takes the effort to document his failures is alright in my book.

I also rather watch someone recap all the garbage Anthony does than actually watch it. His video about Anthony's failed comedy show at a minor league baseball stadium is hilarious.

G

At this point he's a fucking sommelier of penis.

"Aha, a very interesting taste. This is a 1985, unclipped, full-bodied Venezuelan. I'm getting cheddar and sea water undertones. Also, there's a slight woody nuttiness in there somewhere. Altogether a very pleasant vintage. Pour me a mouthful."

Forum Clout
"Why Can't I Keep My Midgets?"

Does AntH somehow think that he's not the same height as Malice, Blandau and Berg?
The only person at Compound that doesn't shop in the kids department is Pat Dixon.