• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana is drinking again

Forum Clout
Nana can’t even YouTube right. Read the damn superchats. People want to hear their question or comment read aloud. That’s why they send money. He had over 1k views and maybe made 40 bucks before YouTube’s cut. Kevin Brennan gets around 700 give or take and brings in over 1k a day!

Superchat shows suck, but isn’t that the point of having that option open? To make money. Nana was ecstatic making $900 for Nigga tweeting on Xitter so obviously he needed da monaaay! OH!

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Ya gotta loosen up a little

Whatever you have to tell yourself, nana. How about don't go to karaoke if you know you'll end up drinking? Oh wait, the karaoke was of course just an excuse for you to drink.

It's hilarious that he actually thinks he was being good by "only" having a couple of glasses of wine a day since his surgery (you know "coupla glasses" = a bottle). He is such a stereotypical in denial alcoholic. There is literally no hope for him now. He clearly cannot function without booze, which is a real indicator of what a miserable person he is despite the chuckling, happy-go-lucky persona he tries so desperately to put on.

He'll absolutely be dead within the next 5 years and then the vultures aka Missy and Joe, can circle his corpse for whatever shekels he has left. Nice life and legacy, stupid. Feed Nana.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
Going back and listening to old shows, everyone around him jokingly hinted to him that this is exactly how he would end up. Everyone could see it but him. He thought he was the exception to the alcoholic rule because he is such a funny, ”good natured” drunk (who is also addicted to being angry, hating blacks, and never showing a true emotion).

And look now. All of his friends have peeled away from him one by one. That show where Ronnie B practically had an on air intervention with him should have been a serious wake up call.

He is gonna die a miserable drunk just like Lady Di.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
If he's drinking again, it'll be swift and brutal. He'll be flying back to SC after a weekend in NYC carousing with his gay pals, and suddenly he'll clutch at his chest, and by the time they land the plane, he'll have a sheet tossed over his waxy, blue-lipped corpse. Or, alternately, he'll not feel well, and discover it's some sort of massive organ failure, and he'll wither away to dust, feebly squeaking from a hospital bed as old "Moesha" reruns flicker on a muted TV in the background.
*bassline*

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Going back and listening to old shows, everyone around him jokingly hinted to him that this is exactly how he would end up. Everyone could see it but him. He thought he was the exception to the alcoholic rule because he is such a funny, ”good natured” drunk (who is also addicted to being angry, hating blacks, and never showing a true emotion).

Just thinking of that clip of Jimmy talking about when he went to the compound and how awkward it was. The one where they were watching the choppy version of the star trek movie that was out at the time and how Ant was just stood at the kitchen counter with a gun on his hip "not a friend to be had". It was hilarious listening to it at the time but thinking back now, it was just an indicator of the lonely path that nana was already on.

I'm sure those compound shows where he had his 17 year old gf on his lap and he was surrounded by "friends" and family who all wanted a piece of the nana pie seem long ago now. Now he can't even find people who pretend to like him. It's just him, his thoughts and his collapsing heart.

Have another glass of wine nana. Everything's going to plan and you're still hilarious! :image_9253:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Oh Nana!
IMG_2234.jpeg

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Anthony spending all that time bashing Di for her coke and drinking habit. Can’t wait until Nana calls Gavin thinking he’s on a plantation and one of his niggers ran away; and if he can help find them

When I used to hear those Old Lady Di bits, I was completely unaware that when one's liver fails, it completely fucks with their brain.

For instance, that dude from Smashmouth who died of liver failure, people probably wondered "why didn't he stop drinking?"

But now that I know more about how this shit works (I was clueless back then), I realize that the dude from Smashmouth likely wasn't thinking "normally" a long time ago.

I thought Lady Di was hamming it up, but she really and truly fried her brain.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
excedrin has caffeine in it. Good thing to mix with alcohol after heart surgery.

AFAIK, coffee is one of the few things that seem to have a protective affect on the liver. Jury is still out, but there's data that says that coffee in the AM protects the liver from damage in the PM

But following booze with painkillers is a sure fire way to trash a liver.

At this point the main question is just: "will his liver kill him before his heart does, or will he die of dementia?"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You can tell a lot about a person from the halves of their face.

IMG_7516.jpeg

Attempting to look in control. Bugging one eye open with it focused on the camera to look alert. Eyebrow furrowed in a worrisome manner and contradictory to the message he’s trying to portray with the rest of his face. The right sides appearance? Frightened.

IMG_7517.jpeg

Eye hooded shut and unable to fully open or even look at the camera. Mouth furled in abject disgust. Eyebrows too weak to move but give off a perplexed look of worry. The left side summed up in one word? Resignation.

IMG_7517.jpeg

Look at this face and tell me he’s ok, both physically and mentally. You can see the pain, the disgust, the weakness, the resentment, the guilt, the fear, the “trying to keep it together” and putting on a strong face.

He’s so fucked.