Nana is back on the sauce

Doctor said I can drink giant chalices of wine. He is slipping back into the darkness faster than I thought he would.
I thought he'd be full-blown boozing again by mid-summer, and possibly even by Memorial Day. So he's already way ahead of schedule. There's absolutely no doubt at all that when he was hospitalized, and during all subsequent visits, everyone was pushing him hard re: rehab, AA, whatever, and he just shrugged and tittered like he always does whenever he's confronted by anything. No doctor told him it was OK to guzzle wine. At this rate, he'll be throwing bags of garbage at Geno by the end of June.

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
I thought he'd be full-blown boozing again by mid-summer, and possibly even by Memorial Day. So he's already way ahead of schedule. There's absolutely no doubt at all that when he was hospitalized, and during all subsequent visits, everyone was pushing him hard re: rehab, AA, whatever, and he just shrugged and tittered like he always does whenever he's confronted by anything. No doctor told him it was OK to guzzle wine. At this rate, he'll be throwing bags of garbage at Geno by the end of June.
I agree he’s way ahead of schedule. I think the Birthday Bonanza weekend flipped the switch back on. Gavin was needling him a bit last week too and Nana admitted he hits the juice “but only on the weekends.”
IMG_4774.jpeg

We’re almost back to peak Nana. It won’t be long before he’s spitting on the floors.
IMG_5858.jpeg

I agree he’s way ahead of schedule. I think the Birthday Bonanza weekend flipped the switch back on. Gavin was needling him a bit last week too and Nana admitted he hits the juice “but only on the weekends.”
View attachment 197105
We’re almost back to peak Nana. It won’t be long before he’s spitting on the floors.
"Only on the weekends" is alcoholic-speak for "every day". He will have another major health scare by the end of September, bank on it.