• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has a Pat Pit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I hope Ant is inconvenienced by this.

1714071470930.png

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I have a friend who reminds me of Anthony. Moved away from Boston to NC a couple or years ago and everything he does is exponentially better. I went to visit him a couple of months ago and we went to a hurricanes game and then drank after. “Can’t get beers for this cheap up north! How much you pay for your Bruins tickets??” “Can’t grill outside in April up north!”
A friend of mine moved from the northeast to Florida in 2016. According to him, Florida was sooo much better than back home: cheaper, nicer people, more to do etc etc. In early 2022, he calls me and says he needs to get out of the state as the crime is crazy, everything was so expensive and the schools for his kids were dogshit.

His family moves back to the northeast before the school year in 2022 and everything was better: he and his wife felt safer, making more money, schools were better with more afterschool programs etc.

Last week, he told me that they are looking to move back to Florida. They miss the "healthier fast food options," the nice weather and year round pool access.

I am friends with a moron.