• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana has a Pat Pit

Forum Clout
IMG_8149.jpeg

Bespoke pallet chairs are on order.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Looks like he is burning the boxes from the two computers he built. Took him 4 months to finally get rid of those boxes. Couldnt be bothered to break them down and put them in the trash. City slicker thinks burning trash is interesting enough to make a twitter post. I bet missy made the pit. She does all the muscle work around the property.

Forum Clout
I have a friend who reminds me of Anthony. Moved away from Boston to NC a couple or years ago and everything he does is exponentially better. I went to visit him a couple of months ago and we went to a hurricanes game and then drank after. “Can’t get beers for this cheap up north! How much you pay for your Bruins tickets??” “Can’t grill outside in April up north!”

I give Anthony a slight pass because he’s on the verge of death but to act like you’re living the life with your fucking hastily put together fire pit to justify moving away from somewhere you probably should still live is deluded. You’re in the middle of fucking South Carolina, not Turks and Caicos.