• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Gets Fed, Fred Comes into Tag Team

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
Fucking please stop bickering with Danny in every thread
Please. He is insane and not worth talking to. I don't know how often somebody can say "You guys are all stuck in the past losers but Erock sure was dumb, huh? Oh you mean that thing I did in 2008 that was so long ago get over it but Steve C was a big jerk to me that day. All that stuff where it seemed like I was a shithead was a work" without any self-awareness.

This shit isn't real to any of us. It's nonsense. Danny is here to be bitter about a real job and relationships he had twenty years ago and to get into fights with strangers about something he said in 2007.

The people here say the same things as the voices in his head and he's desperately trying to tell them they're wrong.

Last edited:

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
IMG_4978.jpeg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Fred from Brooklyn is a living anachronism. What a ballwashing piece of garbage this guy has always been.

The fact that he got butthurt that Ron and Fez didn't let his calls come thru later on in the show's life always cracks me up.

Even Ron knew Fred was a worthless human being.

Sucked it took him long enough to realize it, though.

Forum Clout
Fred from Brooklyn is a living anachronism. What a ballwashing piece of garbage this guy has always been.

The fact that he got butthurt that Ron and Fez didn't let his calls come thru later on in the show's life always cracks me up.
I remember when Ron let him do his "audition" show, and the ONLY reason SiriusXM didn't sign Fred was because of "the haters". Not because he was a blowhard bricklayer with no broadcasting experience, it was because of the haters.

I can't fathom that level of delusion.