• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nana finally realizing he's completely wasting his time

Forum Clout
Umm.. HELLO?!?!? Keith AND Erik! I can't believe the network isn't doing better..
It's bizarre to think that the the retired beat cop was the high water mark & not the actual radio producer with a decade plus "experience".

But it doesn't help when the titular host at that point had burnt every single bridge by tweeting 150+/day with unfunny racist tweets, so the only talent you can attract is Geno Bisconte & whoever was opening Wednesdays at Governors.

Forum Clout
During the tenure of Compound Media, has he ever had a talented producer?

Garrett is fine in the booth.

KtC at least *tried* to run the place. I was still a sub for the first year or two of Erock and I have absolutely no idea what he did.

But no amount of production is going to compensate for AntH's laziness, AntH's insistence on the stupid paywall business model, and the fact that economics of running that studio for a bunch of shit filler shows has never made sense.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
It's bizarre to think that the the retired beat cop was the high water mark & not the actual radio producer with a decade plus "experience".

But it doesn't help when the titular host at that point had burnt every single bridge by tweeting 150+/day with unfunny racist tweets, so the only talent you can attract is Geno Bisconte & whoever was opening Wednesdays at Governors.

Booking Joe Matarese would be a coup for CP Media at this point

Forum Clout
Bit idea-

Hook Ant up to a holter monitor and show him pictures like a slide show. Start with Norton as a base, then work your way through past guests, Opie, and ultimately pics of black on white violence. See if racial violence still excites him.

I don't think he's even animated by black crime anymore. If you drink a lot you can repeat yourself over and over and not get bored or embarrassed. Now that he's sober I think he's having that pre-rant moment to himself of "...this shit again?"
Congrats, you’ve already done more prep for the show than AntH ever has or will.

G

The first kid he got, Ben Ratner, was decent. Didn't seem lazy like these losers Bobby and Drew.
He was also the indirect inspiration for the Proud Boys lol. Imagine him going to his parents house every Friday night for Shabbat dinner? "Ben, please consider law school. What are we supposed to tell the Kellermans, the Bleibergs and all the other people at Temple? That our son works for racists? What a schande! This is not broadcasting, Benjamin!"

G

Screenshot_20240222-121855.png

He looks like shit

Forum Clout
What was the maximum amount of subscribers that Compound Media had? Maybe 1000-1200? And out of that, how many actually sat & consumed the show, instead of blindly forgetting they were paying for it like a Planet Fitness membership? So overall, he did a show for nobody and lost tons of money & relationships along the way.

Anthony fucked up since 2014 and it’s his own fault. Why would he do a paywall subscription service with an app that didn’t work? He’s an incredibly lazy man and has proudly always been.

He could’ve done a weekly podcast, throw it on any podcast app like Apple & stitcher, with a bonus episode a week on Patreon, and he’d have maybe been okay.

But his model was never going to work, and it didn’t.

I don’t feel bad at all. He lost everything he had due to his racism, greed, ego, and no accountability for his mistakes.

G

He seriously looks like he's going to turn into a vampire by nightfall. He looks fucked up. I mean he's always looked bad, but it's almost as if you can see his failing health in real time.
If he cut his hair short, stopped dyeing it like a fag and started a modest weights program, he'd look almost human again in a few months. He's lost a lot of weight but it was all booze bloat/water weight and he's a frail bitch underneath. He needs some sun too, though his colour might be due to impending organ failure or something

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
The only show that would take Nana in would be Gavin, who has nothing to lose by associating with him. But Gavin doesn't need Ant as a co-host and wouldn't tolerate his lack of work ethic
If Gavin was cutting checks, he'd dump Nana very quick, say what you want about how shitty of person Gavin is, Gavin shows up to work every day