• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

nana finally realizing he's completely wasting his time

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He was used to decades of just riffing and shooting the shit on topics and a direction that other people gave him. Even from day 1 when he did leg work, the studio or Opie decided what they were doing that day.

Now that he's in charge of the content direction he has no idea what to do. It's a you problem, retard. There are plenty of great podcasts and web shows. Do like a current events segment, an interview, a nigger moment of the week segment, and talk about a game/show you've been consuming. Easy two hours.

It'll never fail to impress me what an absolutely golden time he got into not just podcasting, but political grift podcasting, and he did NOTHING with it... all because he's too afraid or incapable of work.

G

He was used to decades of just riffing and shooting the shit on topics and a direction that other people gave him. Even from day 1 when he did leg work, the studio or Opie decided what they were doing that day.

Now that he's in charge of the content direction he has no idea what to do. It's a you problem, retard. There are plenty of great podcasts and web shows. Do like a current events segment, an interview, a nigger moment of the week segment, and talk about a game/show you've been consuming. Easy two hours.

It'll never fail to impress me what an absolutely golden time he got into not just podcasting, but political grift podcasting, and he did NOTHING with it... all because he's too afraid or incapable of work.
Exactly this. He's a lazy fucking nigger and he always has been. It's all on him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
So a month after setting up that "studio" he is now talking about his show being in its twilight years. The only thing he can think about and wants to talk about its stressing over blacks and biden. He poisoned his own well with the blatant racism and realizes that he would be wasting his time trying to do it all by himself. He wasted all that time and money paying other people to do the leg work so he can show up for a few hours to get shitfaced while living off of a shady subscription paywall. Instead of going a route with little overhead. Just him saying that he is struggling with what to talk about says it all.

I was listening to some old OnA shows he was better as the second mic that just chimes in. Instead of spending all day ranting about blacks/politics. Im sure it didnt help his heart either. Its like once he went solo he lost his humor and let booze and his hatred consume him. It was already leaking into the OnA show before he got fired and fans were getting tired of his constant ranting. Now he cant even get a gig on someone elses show because of his track record and his pride probably wont let him either. Honsestly Im surprised it lasted this long.

8586c19b-952a-4aa9-9d11-40f9e0a9c0db_498x289.gif

Forum Clout
He just keeps contradicting himself within seconds. He says he does zero prep and puts zero thought into what he does, and then in the next breath says "When the mics and cameras come on, I know how to broadcast, I know how to do a show." Then a second later says ComePoundMe dia is barely getting by by the skin of their teeth. Wet brained idiot who can't put 2 and 2 together.