• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana drooling over dead children

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
Nah cause what would make your friends or coworkers even ask you what the lowest age of girl you would fuck is?
You'd have to know the that they discussed it behind the scenes and when the time came to actually question Nana, the reason why they paused in abject horror is because they knew that 9 was his true answer for the sick fuck's "sweet spot".

I say that because what grown man with no kids goes to Disney and takes a picture of a man and his daughter while she's in her swimsuit? A legit creep shot too from the back. Kid was probably like 6, which means his real "lowest" answer was around that age, which is what also explains this sick tweet.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Lmao, that's a RUPAUL collector set.

I mean, I guess we can say that this set markets Satan, witchcraft and scarist of all, SCIENCE!

Look at this fucking shit!!!!! They're trying to teach out children to be neurotic JEWS!!!!!!
You ok, Dan?

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Don't forget on WNEW back in around 1999, they had a Olsen twins countdown clock for when they would turn 18. This is what the Olsen twins looked like in 1999.

Travel back in time with Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen in ...

He was a 37 year old kid at the time. He didn't know any better.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Did Stern ever do any of these jokes with the Olsen twins?
Yes.

I just heard him do it on an old episode on youtube the other day but check out this comment from '04

rhapsody__87
01.04.2004 16:05
Yeah Howard Stern is VERY funny-- when I miss the bus and my mom has to drive me to school, she'll put Howard Stern on and he's just a psychopath. Some of the stuff he does is like WHOAAA but I love how he has a countdown to the Olsen Twin's birthday because that's when they're legal.
hahaha
deleted user
01.04.2004 16:12
rhapsody__87 wrote: Yeah Howard Stern is VERY funny-- when I miss the bus and my mom has to drive me to school, she'll put Howard Stern on and he's just a psychopath. Some of the stuff he does is like WHOAAA but I love how he has a countdown to the Olsen Twin's birthday because that's when they're legal. hahaha
This is where our parents are these days. Allowing children to listen to that trash.

Last edited:

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
From what I remember he was a lot worse with the sex stunts and shit. It's the hackiest shock jock material and it was like half his act back in the 90s and the sybian lasted until the early 2010s I think. Nice theatre of the mind bit, stupid.
Fair enough but he literally did that bit. I'm only so adamant because I heard it like 2 days ago. Basically anything without beet and/or artie fuckin stinks.