• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana drooling over dead children

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
52338.png

Forum Clout
That’s hard to explain even for Ant. What’s the joke here other than him being such a giant inhuman pedophile he says things like this?

There's no joke, that's legit paedophilic thoughts. Who looks at a six year old and thinks "Y'know, I can't wait until she hits adulthood so I can see her naked"

It's fucking weird.

lowend73

Forum Clout
That’s hard to explain even for Ant. What’s the joke here other than him being such a giant inhuman pedophile he says things like this?
He still thinks this style of humor that was said decades ago on the show would still be funny. Im sure his ball washers will be chuckling as well. They should be reported too. Ant has an unhealthy obsession with that dead child

Forum Clout
What in the actual fuck is wrong with this dude. He should be reported for this and have his account banned
Reminder that this guinea trash was able to get excellent healthcare and a quadruple bypass that was successful while much more deserving non-pedophiles die waiting for treatment. He was even able to shoehorn being racist when talking about it afterwards with Gavin.

I truly hope to god it somehow fails and he dies. Learned nothing from almost dying.

He still thinks this style of humor that was said decades ago on the show would still be funny. Im sure his ball washers will be chuckling as well. They should be reported too. Ant has an unhealthy obsession with that dead child
It's not even that, humor about this sort of thing can be fine, it's the fact he is legitimately a pedophile ("YOU'VE NEVER SEEN A HOT 13 YEAR OLD?"), and there's no semblance of a punchline or humor in his tweet. It's "Aw I wish I could have seen her naked". Fucking Chip Cumiason over here.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
truly hope to god it somehow fails and he dies. Learned nothing from almost dying.

He's truly a lost cause at this point. Nothing will ever shake him from the dementia-ridden, race obsessed coma that he's in. I don't quite know what he gets out of constantly looking for stories about black people dying so he can make some snarky remark or post gorilla emojis but he's true human shit. Ugly inside and out.

Pedophile too.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Lmao, that's a RUPAUL collector set.

I mean, I guess we can say that this set markets Satan, witchcraft and scarist of all, SCIENCE!

Look at this fucking shit!!!!! They're trying to teach out children to be neurotic JEWS!!!!!!

Forum Clout
Lmao, that's a RUPAUL collector set.

I mean, I guess we can say that this set markets Satan, witchcraft and scarist of all, SCIENCE!

Look at this fucking shit!!!!! They're trying to teach out children to be neurotic JEWS!!!!!!
I mean the worst thing about these "toys" is that they're lame, and they're most likely toys adults get for themselves. RuPaul has been faggot George Lucas for a while now where he loves merchandising no matter how stupid or embarrassing it is. There's a fucking Drag Race Monopoly set out there. Who's buying that?

This shit went from bawdy nightclub acts to Funko Pops. Awyyyy Nawyyyy dat's terrible

Forum Clout
Don't forget on WNEW back in around 1999, they had a Olsen twins countdown clock for when they would turn 18. This is what the Olsen twins looked like in 1999.

Travel back in time with Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen in ...
This was a joke many people did, Cumia wasn't the only one, even if he really meant it. I would like to know how many people who say "groomers" that are Gen X thought this was the funniest shit back then.