• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana Celebrates Juneteenth

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
They'd be slaves...

1000001231.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 206681View attachment 206682View attachment 206683
Don’t think Nana is enjoying today. Seems extra pissy eyed
An insult to who? How is it an insult? Did they make Juneteenth considering Gandolfini died on that day? Did Gandolfini time his heart going out on Juneteenth? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Also please ignore that James Gandolfini was, SHOCKINGLY, a fucking liberal. (NO WAY, THE DUDE WHO WENT TO ART SCHOOL AND WORKED IN HOLLYWOOD IS A LIB?!?!) Go read his quotes on George W Bush. But he visited Iraqi soldiers and saw them as humans, and played a piece of shit Wop boomer on TV, I guess that means he’s right wing.

Fucking RETARD

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
An insult to who? How is it an insult? Did they make Juneteenth considering Gandolfini died on that day? Did Gandolfini time his heart going out on Juneteenth? WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Also please ignore that James Gandolfini was, SHOCKINGLY, a fucking liberal. (NO WAY, THE DUDE WHO WENT TO ART SCHOOL AND WORKED IN HOLLYWOOD IS A LIB?!?!) Go read his quotes on George W Bush. But he visited Iraqi soldiers and saw them as humans, and played a piece of shit Wop boomer on TV, I guess that means he’s right wing.

Fucking RETARD
Love how Nana based some of his life on the sopranos and other mafia movies

if Ant and Joe were in the mafia, they get whacked for drug use

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
View attachment 206693
James Earl Ray how edgy Nana.
Does he know Juneteenth has nothing to do with Civil Rights and its about slavery? How is MLK involved? I’ll even extend this to Biden - He tweets about praising abolitionists and posts a photo with a black civil rights woman. There ARE no “abolitionists” left because they died about 100 years ago.

Basically…crackers be stupid yo

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Does he know Juneteenth has nothing to do with Civil Rights and its about slavery? How is MLK involved? I’ll even extend this to Biden - He tweets about praising abolitionists and posts a photo with a black civil rights woman. There ARE no “abolitionists” left because they died about 100 years ago.

Basically…crackers be stupid yo
i love how our politicians have legit zero fucking clue what is about, and just go with whatever.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
View attachment 206693
James Earl Ray how edgy Nana.
Again, no real foresight to complete the troll. Dude shot MLK, who was advocating for peaceful protests (which is also hilarious considering how black people back then were getting their snot box rocked by water hoses, but anyway) and who also loved a white woman but only married who he did as a PR move.

Trolling on this day is so easy it damn near ain't worth it, and I guess Nana is too drunk off the celebratory Kool Aid to try.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Let me spout some US history BOQster…yes the Civil War STARTED as a means to quell the seceding states. But make no mistake that by the end of the war slavery was the motivator on both sides, not just the South.

This is actually part of why the Union failed so hard in those first 2 years. A lot of it’s diplomacy to foreign powers was rooted in the legality of seceding and keeping the Union together. To which the British would say…”Hey wait, didn’t you yankees fight with us arguing that seceding was in your rights?”

People also don’t bring up the Corwin amendment. After Lincoln was elected and the South started to secede the Republicans proposed an amendment to the constitution stating that slavery was enshrined and this could not be altered - Ever. The South didn’t give a shit and still wanted to secede. And of course we can look at Lincolns views on abolition or blacks pre civil war which were rather moderate compared to the more radical Republicans of the time.

However, its easy to understand why slavery became the key issue to the war and it’s evident in Lincolns speech about “A house divided against itself cannot stand”. For the union to truly be put back together - Slavery HAD to be outlawed. It’s what caused the Civil War and if left in it’s place post reunification would cause another one. No more compromises as had been done since Monroes Presidency, effectively kicking the Civil War can down the road decade after decade.

Slavery interfered with almost every aspect of Southern life which made it so important to be inalienable to them. The ownership of slaves bred a superiority in them that was unwarranted. The profit of slavery meant it was an economic lynchpin to protect. The ownership of slavery was not enough and the threat of removal is NOT what caused the Civil War. What did was the threat of ending slaverys expansion, and thus slave states power in the Congress which by this time was evenly split and had been for 50 years. Eventually with less slave owning states in power meant a higher threat of it’s concept becoming antiquated, isolated, and then being abolished outright.

So sure, the Civil War didn’t start as some virtuous thing to free those poor mistreated slaves. But probably by that last year it was very apparent that that was the overarching fix that needed to be applied, and there was no world where the union came together - and lasted - WITHOUT that happening.
Jesus, @Sue Lightning Condensed please?

Forum Clout

Fucking RETARD
Wrong again, child, The Sopranos was a documentary about how cool and badass these close-minded high school dropout wop criminals are. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.

Forum Clout
Wrong again, child, The Sopranos was a documentary about how cool and badass these close-minded high school dropout wop criminals are. I’m sorry you’re so stupid.
The moral of the Sopranos is that violence is cool and it’s the answer to all problems. Therapy didn’t work on Tony Soprano because it’s gay and liberal. How funny was it when he almost punched Carmella in the face? She was really asking for it!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
It really highlights his insane obsession when you see all his tweets on a given day laid out like this. It's like Patrick's prisonings but somehow even more deranged. All Pat has to do is respond to his @'s with a copypaste. Nana's actively searching shit out, watching it and working himself into a froth in order to post this nonsense.

What a sad fucking excuse for a life he has.