• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana > Burr

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
One is a confirmed hack, married to and cucked by a mean black woman, his stand-up is basically a New World Order brochure with the population control reocurring theme.

The other is guilty only of expressing his candid opinion about demographics related to crime statistics and early physical development in some young ladies who, not long ago, used to get married as soon as they had their first period.

So, it's a no brainer, really...

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
One is a confirmed hack, married to and cucked by a mean black woman, his stand-up is basically a New World Order panflet with the population control reocurring theme.

The other is guilty only of expressing his candid opinion about demographics related to crime statistics and early physical development in some young ladies who, not long ago, used to get married as soon as they had their first period.

Nice pamphlet, stupid

G

One is a confirmed hack, married to and cucked by a mean black woman, his stand-up is basically a New World Order brochure with the population control reocurring theme.

Shakespeare said it best "A stiff dick, hath no conscience."

G

Maybe. Or maybe he knows that taking up with trash that nobody wants shields him from suspicion or jealousy.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I’ve never liked Burr. He can be funny but it’s always been obvious that for all the faux self-effacement and performative angst, he thinks extremely highly of himself and almost no one else. Personally he’s always set off my gaydar.

I’ve met Ant a couple of times and he was affable and low key. I’d honestly rather have a drink with him than with Burr. At least Ant will play along when others clown him and not blow his stack. You can tell Burr lashes out like a baby when challenged or if someone else gets a bigger laugh.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
there equal because they both are into "ugly"

one likes his younger
one likes his black

ugly is a great equalizer
IMG_0054.jpg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I’ve never liked Burr. He can be funny but it’s always been obvious that for all the faux self-effacement and performative angst, he thinks extremely highly of himself and almost no one else. Personally he’s always set off my gaydar.

I’ve met Ant a couple of times and he was affable and low key. I’d honestly rather have a drink with him than with Burr. At least Ant will play along when others clown him and not blow his stack. You can tell Burr lashes out like a baby when challenged or if someone else gets a bigger laugh.
Burr was hit or miss on dah show but Ant is a straight up racist lunatic. Which is fine, just own it.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Burr was hit or miss on dah show but Ant is a straight up racist lunatic. Which is fine, just own it.
See, I’d rather be around a lunatic like Ant because at least his pathologies are entertaining. Burr just seems like he’s always embittered despite having hit the jackpot. It’s irritating.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
See, I’d rather be around a lunatic like Ant because at least his pathologies are entertaining. Burr just seems like he’s always embittered despite having hit the jackpot. It’s irritating.
Eh, Burr is easily in the top 50 as far as stand ups go. Anthony is the funniest person to ever breathe into a microphone though. It’s a tough one, man. Genuinely.

Salted Earth Truffle

Forum Clout
Eh, Burr is easily in the top 50 as far as stand ups go. Anthony is the funniest person to ever breathe into a microphone though. It’s a tough one, man. Genuinely.
Burr just rubs me the wrong way because he reminds me of every bellyaching self-obsessed asshole I’ve had to deal with in business: guys who know full well that their lives are better than 99.9999999% of humanity’s but still have plenty to complain about. It’s not just a shtick; it’s his true, babyish mindset, child.