• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana boozing and singing karaoke like a fag at Dabblecon

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Remember when you let his internship expire, without convincing management to give him an entry-level contract?

David was kept for the maximum we could keep him for. He wasn't worth a full time slot. You don't get a "contract" dumbass, you're hired by the company or you're not. Nobody was in favor of hiring David. He was a goof like Big A. You want Big A on staff? Why...

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
David was kept for the maximum we could keep him for. He wasn't worth a full time slot. You don't get a "contract" dumbass, you're hired by the company or you're not. Nobody was in favor of hiring David. He was a goof like Big A. You want Big A on staff? Why...

He wasn't worth a full time slot? Nobody was in favor of hiring David?

That's why we're on a forum for a former radio show!

Jenna

Forum Clout
I swear, it's like a race to the retard finish line with you people. We should have hired David. Full time. To be on-air. That's your stance?

It's obvious, yes, 100%.

You let David handle whatever shit he needs to in the office. Then always comes on-air when the show needs it.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You let David handle whatever shit he needs to in the office.

David didn't have any tasks besides getting coffee. He was put on for a goof. What "office shit" do you THINK David did... lmao..

The Erock Effect in motion. Being a retard on the air didn't mean you DID anything. Erik is loved because he's a fucking retard who took shit on the air for being a fat nothing. That's not getting you a giant raise at the end of the year. What you heard and what reality was were very different things.

Erik after O&A went to Opie. Then he went to Anthony. Erik has nothing without O or A. All his "radio contacts" no job but O or A for the last 20 years. Make fun of me all you'd like, I can make money without Opie or Anthony paying me. Erik can't. Just look.

Jenna

Forum Clout
David didn't have any tasks besides getting coffee. He was put on for a goof. What "office shit" do you THINK David did... lmao..

The Erock Effect in motion. Being a retard on the air didn't mean you DID anything. Erik is loved because he's a fucking retard who took shit on the air for being a fat nothing. That's not getting you a giant raise at the end of the year. What you heard and what reality was were very different things.

Yes Danny, you're so close to realizing what I'm saying.

It doesn't matter how hard you worked on stupid promos. David and E-Rock are both O&A legends, your legacy is being the guy in the Patrice fight.

Really stupid, let's talk. If Patrice instructed you to a bad website that crashed your computer, management would have blamed you? They would have gotten you another computer, you would have not taken any heat for following Patrice.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Really stupid, let's talk. If Patrice instructed you to a bad website that crashed your computer, management would have blamed you?

It was never about that. It was about handicapping Ron & Fez. I don't feel bad about being smarter than a guy who let orange juice kill him. Why are you putting Patrice on a pedestal.

It doesn't matter how hard you worked on stupid promos.

I didn't work on promos. That was Derek & Steve. You have no idea what I did there and you prove it with every post. Just STFU and be a fan. You're not and never were a producer. You're some recent Euro Youtube fan with an opinion after 4 hours I get it.. Oooooh.....

Jenna

Forum Clout
It was never about that. It was about handicapping Ron & Fez. I don't feel bad about being smarter than a guy who let orange juice kill him.

You know eventually someone's gonna do a Netflix-tier doc about Patrice.

Really hope you get paid to be the "Patrice sucks" voice.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You know eventually someone's gonna do a Netflix-tier doc about Patrice.

Nobody is going to do anything about Patrice aside from grifting YouTubers. More people know Patrice as the black guy from WebJunk 2.0 than anything you know him for.

"You know Patrice O'Neal?"

"Nah who's that."

"Y'know that fat black comedian who died a few years back?"

"Who?"

"C'mon man you know who I'm talking about. He was in the banana stand? He was one of the warehouse guys on The Office!"

"Wait, who?"

"DUDE! He was the guy who said "C'MON MICHAEL!!!! You don't remember that???"

"No."

"He took over WebJunk after Breuer."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

- Every conversation I ever had about the legendary comedian who will never be forgotten, especially on Netflix, Patrice O'Neal.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Nobody is going to do anything about Patrice aside from grifting YouTubers. More people know Patrice as the black guy from WebJunk 2.0 than anything you know him for.

"You know Patrice O'Neal?"

"Nah who's that."

"Y'know that fat black comedian who died a few years back?"

"Who?"

"C'mon man you know who I'm talking about. He was in the banana stand? He was one of the warehouse guys on The Office!"

"Wait, who?"

"DUDE! He was the guy who said "C'MON MICHAEL!!!! You don't remember that???"

"No."

"He took over WebJunk after Breuer."

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

- Every conversation I ever had about the legendary comedian who will never be forgotten, especially on Netflix, Patrice O'Neal.

Dude your jealousy is so obvious

It says a lot about you. You and Patrice used to talk on the phone, right? Then the fucking incident.

You're still holding that grudge Danny? Patrice, in heaven, please bless my fingers as I type Danny Ross is a bitter unforgiving shit.

Forum Clout
GVLh97NW8AArI4w~2.jpeg