• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana and The Vaccine Holocaust

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
before the off topic vaccine phds get in here to @ me. The covid vaccine did cause increased instances of myocarditis , especially in younger people. The issue has always been , does the benefits outweight the risks. The problem was the government lied, as they, you might want to sit down for this... always do. This time it just happened to be about something global and affecting everyone.

Companies lied and manipulated data for some reason or another to benefit their company. Different parties and governments lied and misled people to benefit their party.

Maybe the vaccine ended up being more harmful overall than covid was or would have been. There's no way to know because now fuckign data has become politiced. Since you can't really verify the data, as far as I can tell, making a decision either way is retarded.
The data was pretty clear about six months post rollout, at least here in Canada. The government had already released the mortality rates of covid broken down by demographics (age, sex) and they collated the risks from the jab based on those same demographics. I don't know that they ever put them in one place but all a curious person had to do was compare those two sets of numbers to get a rough idea of the risk/benefit analysis for themselves.

The way it broke down for us was that I was at equivalent risk for the Rona or the jab. The missus was more at risk from the jab by a small margin and for the kids it could only possibly be harmful since their risk from Rona was basically zero. That's not to say I think it would definitely have harmed them but it could not have helped them.

Long story short none of us got the shot.

P.S. Nice epistemic nihilism, stupit

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
The data was pretty clear about six months post rollout, at least here in Canada. The government had already released the mortality rates of covid broken down by demographics (age, sex) and they collated the risks from the jab based on those same demographics. I don't know that they ever put them in one place but all a curious person had to do was compare those two sets of numbers to get a rough idea of the risk/benefit analysis for themselves.

The way it broke down for us was that I was at equivalent risk for the Rona or the jab. The missus was more at risk from the jab by a small margin and for the kids it could only possibly be harmful since their risk from Rona was basically zero. That's not to say I think it would definitely have harmed them but it could not have helped them.

Long story short none of us got the shot.

P.S. Nice epistemic nihilism, stupit

nice epistemic infallibilism, stupid

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
nice epistemic infallibilism, stupid
I might be a few centuries behind the times here but in my estimation any denial of absolute certainty is one of them there performative contradictions. Every time I try to understand how it could be anything other than what amounts to pawt tawk my eyes glaze over and I get the urge to give somebody a wedgie.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
before the off topic vaccine phds get in here to @ me. The covid vaccine did cause increased instances of myocarditis , especially in younger people. The issue has always been , does the benefits outweight the risks. The problem was the government lied, as they, you might want to sit down for this... always do. This time it just happened to be about something global and affecting everyone.

Companies lied and manipulated data for some reason or another to benefit their company. Different parties and governments lied and misled people to benefit their party.

Maybe the vaccine ended up being more harmful overall than covid was or would have been. There's no way to know because now fuckign data has become politiced. Since you can't really verify the data, as far as I can tell, making a decision either way is retarded.

You don’t even need data, I approached it on the stupid scale of the midwit meme.

I caught covid early on unvaccinated, I was fine, I had natural immunity, I didn’t need a vaccine. All vaccines have side effects, this is a brand new pioneering one they are lying about. There is zero point taking it. I know they changed the definition of natural immunity to scare more people into vaccines but I just ignored that.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Didn't Jim Carrey believe the vaccine/ Autism connection?

What's most likely responsible for the rise in autism is the shit we consume and people having children in their middle age years.
Jim Carrey also believes the reason he's rich and famous is because he put a worthless check for "10 million dollars for acting services rendered" in his wallet when he was a struggling comic.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Didn't Jim Carrey believe the vaccine/ Autism connection?

What's most likely responsible for the rise in autism is the shit we consume and people having children in their middle age years.

Someone post that clip of the guy questioning the link between autism and vaccines with cogent carefully researched accuracy and the “experts” literally crying and saying they “just want to save kids man”

It changed my entire perspective alone, from writing the skeptics off as crazy to looking into it with an open mind and realising the vaccine industry is gigantic and evil.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Someone post that clip of the guy questioning the link between autism and vaccines with cogent carefully researched accuracy and the “experts” literally crying and saying they “just want to save kids man”

It changed my entire perspective alone, from writing the skeptics off as crazy to looking into it with an open mind and realising the vaccine industry is gigantic and evil.
I will check that out. Thanks brother

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
So is the vaccine that's not technically a vaccine safe yet? I don't want to be anti science/heretical

We have about 40 vaccines now and it’s just a non related coincidence they generate pharma billions of dollars a year and they are the single most powerful lobbyist group in Washington.

We need more vaccines! Every correlation to negative effects is fake! No you can’t view the safety data! Snopes said it’s all safe!

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout

Btw I had to scour an old laptop to find this video that I saved years ago, I couldn’t find it online (I’m sure it’s out there but it’s well hidden from cursory searches)

Here is the official channel of the show that this was on, from this episode, with this bit edited out.

Google all the keywords to find the clip, and you’ll just find a bunch of cunty retard mode “vaccines are super duper safe you guys, don’t be fooled by conspiracies”

midwit

Forum Clout
What a fun situation. The majority of citizens don't trust the integrity of basic medical data.

This society just isn't working on a fundamental level. How long can we linger in this weird limbo state of usury capital keeping us sorta-kinda-not really OK but with insane debt, where virtually no one trusts our institutions? Oh btw most <100 IQ won't have anything to offer the job market for much longer so universal basic income is inevitable.

When the boomer die out happens shit is going to be wild.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
On the autism front relating to vaccines, my Mom has worked with autistic children for 30 years, written books on the subject, did all the research, etc. I asked her about vaccines of course, and she said if they were the cause for sure, she'd do everything in her power to make sure no one took them, but there's just no evidence to really and truly confirm that's the case.

What she does for sure believe is the cause is the American diet and/or general pollution. People have been getting pregnant and having kids well into their forties for forever, yes that's a factor, but only very recently. What has changed is the amount of PFAS, BPA, and other endocrine disruptors we've all been exposing ourselves to for decades.

We have an aversion to doing the hard things, and I understand why. It's really easy to rant and rave and say you're not going to take the vaccines, my Mom herself says people have and can be injured by them. The hard thing to do is limiting your exposure to dyes, heavy fragrances, synthetic sugars and fibers, most plastics, crops from mega farms that have been sprayed with glyphosate...

Even just typing all that out makes me feel like some sort of green freak, but having been around people who avoid all that and make sure their kids don't have anything to do with it, you see marked difference in physical and mental health.

So take the vaccines or don't, just make sure your body is able to handle whatever comes at it. Generally, if you have a strong foundation of health your body is fairly resilient.