• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana admits he's done......with guests

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
Nana has entered the Ed Wood phase of her career. According to her, she doesn't need a co-host, guests, topics, bits, characters, callers, impressions or anything else resembling an entertainment show. All she needs is her.

I know the last ten years have been rough on old Nana but this really is a new low. She thinks she's being defiant declaring her skill as the only thing she needs for her show. Her musings a few weeks ago ("what even does a good show mean?/if everyone has a show, no one has a show") was supposed to be some big philosophical musing about the entertainment industry but instead it just makes her looks sad and defeated.

She is stuck in South Carolina, broadcasting from a side room to 384 active listeners outside the kitchen while Missy meal-preps a week's worth of turkey burgers.

Last edited:

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
He might be closing the NY studio, Don Jamieson has announced his last show on Compound and:

QxNd3B2.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Her musings a few weeks ago ("what even does a good show mean?/if everyone has a show, no one has a show") was supposed to be some big philosophical musing about the entertainment industry but instead it just makes her looks sad and defeated.

His "Now podcasting is just this general thing that everyone does" is one of the most nonsensical things he's ever come out with. It's just him being a lazy fuck and thinking all he should have to do is turn on a camera and say what's on his mind and make millions from it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He might be closing the NY studio, Don Jamieson has announced his last show on Compound and:

QxNd3B2.png
Bill got fired from Red Eye because he refused to go to rehab for blow. Kevin Brennan’s time on the network was by far the funniest. “He’s a JUNKIE, why would you hire a JUNKIE?” In regards to Artie hahah.