• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana admits he's done......with guests

Nana Cumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Dipaolo lives down there but I doubt he’s been on the show in the last couple years.

Nick has been on. The only people he can get regularly now is Geno, Chrissy, and Lionel. His Highness did Nana a big favor and did his show a couple weeks ago because he knows how pathetic Anthony is now. Jim Florentine was on recently too.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Dipaolo lives down there but I doubt he’s been on the show in the last couple years.
doesn't he live in savannah? close enough i guess, but still distant.

funny thing is it seems like since nick has moved there he still rarely plays any clubs in savannah or atlanta. moved to the south to still do comedy clubs in new jersey.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nick has been on. The only people he can get regularly now is Geno, Chrissy, and Lionel. His Highness did Nana a big favor and did his show a couple weeks ago because he knows how pathetic Anthony is now. Jim Florentine was on recently too.
Florentine was on a couple years ago and even that seemed like a favor. Geno is just lucky that he gets gigs at all without Berg.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
doesn't he live in savannah? close enough i guess, but still distant.

funny thing is it seems like since nick has moved there he still rarely plays any clubs in savannah or atlanta. moved to the south to still do comedy clubs in new jersey.
I’m assuming that Nick just tours when he wants to. It’s not like he moved to SC for the comedy scene. Probably because of taxes.

Nana Cumia

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Nana is in bad loser denial. No comedian or "friend" of the Opie and Anthony show will talk to him anymore. He mentioned how he still had Jimmy and a few others. I don't Jimmy hasn't been on the show since August 2021. He can't even Skype in? Jimmy never has free time between 4-6 ever?