• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My toes require a beach and my fingers require an umbrella drink.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1418333383139205120?s=20[/URL]

3B2DFD5A-BFEE-4C91-9B95-7D2368954B33.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy needs a vacation from not having a job. He’s that much of a lazy piece of shit he thinks he deserves a beach vacation after spending the last 5 years tweeting all day. He is the lowest of scum, this is welfare queen shit and of course he needs some super fruity sugar drink since he can’t drink like a real man.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Piggy needs a vacation from not having a job. He’s that much of a lazy piece of shit he thinks he deserves a beach vacation after spending the last 5 years tweeting all day. He is the lowest of scum, this is welfare queen shit and of course he needs some super fruity sugar drink since he can’t drink like a real man.
He needs a vacation from wasting $20,000 on a malbec twink who's getting his asshole ripped up by some Stanford Jew Firm and a super bean.

Holy shit I hope there's some actual deadly strain of Covid in Costa Rica that just clots the shit out of his pig heart.