• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies most people think are great but you think suck

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Lord of the Rings (any of them)
Inception
I agree with Lord of the Rings.

I've never heard anyone say anything good about Avatar. I'd say they tried to make it a cultural thing like Star Wars and it failed big time.

Disagree on Inception, but due to the dialog I can understand why people don't like it.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Gladiator
The fight scenes were too close up.
Joaquin was a sniveling worm up until the end where he had to do the "honorable" thing and fight him. He's Caesar he could have ordered him dead and that would have been the end of the movie. No one would question his motivation also the blue balls to promise a roman invasion and never deliver

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I agree with Lord of the Rings.

I've never heard anyone say anything good about Avatar. I'd say they tried to make it a cultural thing like Star Wars and it failed big time.

Disagree on Inception, but due to the dialog I can understand why people don't like it.
I saw the first lord of the rings movie in theaters because a friend of mine told me it was up there with Star Wars so I figured it would be entertaining.

I fell asleep twice.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
All the Godfather movies
The Deer Hunter
Inception
Tenet
E.T.
Return of the Jedi
King Pin
Raging Bull
Tombstone
Nashville
The Graduate
Millers Crossing
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
The Matrix
Memento
Aliens
Terminator 2
Forrest Gump
Blue Velvet
La La Land
Animal House

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Fight Club is an objectively terrible movie.
Thank you. Fuck that thing sucks. "No see he was both guys all along!"

My personal pick is Heat
All the Godfather movies
The Deer Hunter
Inception
Tenet
E.T.
Return of the Jedi
King Pin
Raging Bull
Tombstone
Nashville
The Graduate
Millers Crossing
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness
The Matrix
Memento
Aliens
Terminator 2
Forrest Gump
Blue Velvet
La La Land
Animal House
The Deer hunter stinks. Basically deniro is Cimino's self insert character so he's cool and capable and tough and everyone else is a buffoon. Also Cimino lied about having served in Vietnam so it's basically all bullshit, and he grafted on that retarded Russian Roulette plot from a book even though it really has no purpose.

Terminator 2 holds up pretty well for how old it is

Last edited: