More Pat kitchen failures

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I'm sure this has been posted before but seeing it in the KF thread pissed me off all over again.

1713729428363.png

This dunderhead has no idea what hes doing in the kitchen (or anywhere else), thats the most awful cast iron pan I've ever seen. Unseasoned, with crusted on food and possibly rust. That pan looks like it was put away dry, unseasoned, and unwashed. Giving him the benefit of the doubt, if he'd made his fourteen pancakes before the bacon, why was the pan wiped dry of any fat? It should still be shiny if you just used it.

I'm triggered, yes, because I love my cast iron pan and take care of it quite well. It has a shiny black seasoning as it should. This looks like Pat found it at a yard sale just outside Portage, or dug it out from an attic, and immediately used it.

Why is there a coffee/tea on the stove?

And lastly, what faggot only eats two slices of bacon?

Wouldnt it be funnier to write "this morning calls for eggs". Maybe make a joke about how theyre feritilized/have baby chickens inside but youre killing them anyway. Just riffing here. Im a civilian.

Seems funnier then "this morning calls for bacon". Like whats the joke? Who cares?

Who eats 2 thin strips of bacon to celebrate something? I feel like im losing my mind here.

i kind of don't care about abortion at all but being so flippant about it and taking pride in how you make believe helped push it along seems gross

like those shout your abortions bitches. if you do it you should probably keep it yourself and feel at least a little ashamed about murdering your baby

1713846718712.png

so i helped push legislation in your country to murder your third world brown baby by tweeting and cooking bacon from my fart couch

GO

You would not believe how many breakfast photos this asshole has where he doesn’t finish spreading his butter, jelly, PB on the toast. It’s like he’s doing it intentionally to fuck with me

View attachment 194572

The fucking Walmart "Bimbo" brand white bread he's always eating is such a perfect answer as to why this man is a disgusting fatbody. Everything he eats looks gross and unhealthy. He doesn't even make smart choices when he eats at bars and restaurants (which are a majority of his meals).

"Should I choose this low calorie, high protein meal? Nah, I'll take this 2,500 calorie pile of refined sugar, seed oils, and carbohydrates because I've earned it."

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
The fucking Walmart "Bimbo" brand white bread he's always eating is such a perfect answer as to why this man is a disgusting fatbody. Everything he eats looks gross and unhealthy. He doesn't even make smart choices when he eats at bars and restaurants (which are a majority of his meals).

"Should I choose this low calorie, high protein meal? Nah, I'll take this 2,500 calorie pile of refined sugar, seed oils, and carbohydrates because I've earned it."
1713838135541.png

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.

In Japanese bimbo means "poor." It's such a perfect bread choice for Fatty.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
i kind of don't care about abortion at all but being so flippant about it and taking pride in how you make believe helped push it along seems gross

like those shout your abortions bitches. if you do it you should probably keep it yourself and feel at least a little ashamed about murdering your baby

View attachment 194568

so i helped push legislation in your country to murder your third world brown baby by tweeting and cooking bacon from my fart couch

GO
Mostly white babies in Argentina for the record. They did something or other and got rid of the Indians in Argentina a while back.