• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy’s Friday Shit Postings

Forum Clout
Missy is absolutely the most contemptible cunt in the whole scene. At least Anthony spent over a decade with a real job then achieved fame. Missy is a fucking nobody and has done nothing in life, yet has the balls to talk down to people because… her boyfriend who finally conceded to her stalking used to be famous? That’s her peak in life. She waited out the end of his ability to keep cheating with random whoooors and until his heart attack, and attached herself. That’s it.

When Anthony first started fucking her she was wearing braces and of course he mentioned on air that he was banging a girl with braces to the delight of "Uncle Paul" ("shuuuure"). Of course everyone assumed it was another high school kid, but his pedo fans were disappointed when he finally posted a photo of this hulking box bodied bitch.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I'm worried about AntH getting a doberman. I read a book on dog breeds before I bought my schnoodle and dobermans are tough dogs to own and require lots of training. The dog could end up like Biden's German Shepard if he doesn't socialize it well! He should just get a puggle which he said was his favorite dog back in the day.
Anthony strikes me as the type to be afraid of big dogs, even if he had it from a puppy. Missy does not. If you're scared of dogs they make you their bitch and they enjoy it. He'll never get to touch Missy again.

My crazy bitch ex with a kid and a demanding career who has never owned a dog just got a Belgian Malinois puppy, the most energetic, intelligent breed of working dog there is. It's going to tear her house apart and I hope it kills her and not her daughter.

Forum Clout
"our house"

This unemployed literal prostitute is pretending she's married.

View attachment 208347
LOL Doberman. Yeah, bitch, I'm sure feeble old Nana will be cool with walking a fucking Doberman around. That dog would drag Nana up and down the driveway like a rag doll, and his mincing, swishy mannerisms will do nothing to keep it under control. Missy is such a vile, despicable twat.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Anthony strikes me as the type to be afraid of big dogs, even if he had it from a puppy. Missy does not. If you're scared of dogs they make you their bitch and they enjoy it. He'll never get to touch Missy again.

My crazy bitch ex with a kid and a demanding career who has never owned a dog just got a Belgian Malinois puppy, the most energetic, intelligent breed of working dog there is. It's going to tear her house apart and I hope it kills her and not her daughter.
Malinois are super difficult dogs to keep. Look at the police dogs, those things are highly trained and they still bite cops in the moment.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
This fat bitch attempted being a Twitch streamer a couple years ago & presented herself like some bubbly jailbait zoomer despite looking 40. Only viewers were from here making Sue Lightning references so I guess she bailed on that grift.

www.jpg

All the "conservative" whores from Compound are desperate grifters that behave the same as the liberal cum dumpsters they purport to be the opposite of. The worst example is Gino Bisconte's cunt Keanu. This racially ambiguous "comedienne" is from a wealthy family but still uses OnlyFans.. Nothing says conservative values like becoming an internet prostitute when you're already financially taken care of. Like all "funny" women, 99% of her comedy is "please notice me being a whore."

2024-06-29_18h40_29.jpg

Get it?! It's like she's drooling jizz!! LOL, what will this whore think of next?! For all the tough posturing Ant, Jim & co. did about "holes" on the radio, they are the one's giving a platform to these desperate scags inserting themselves where they don't belong.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
When Anthony first started fucking her she was wearing braces and of course he mentioned on air that he was banging a girl with braces to the delight of "Uncle Paul" ("shuuuure"). Of course everyone assumed it was another high school kid, but his pedo fans were disappointed when he finally posted a photo of this hulking box bodied bitch.
If Nana still had the Opie millions, Missy would have been replaced years ago and Nana would have upgraded at least once since.

Now he just cheats on her when he can/could and DMs women prettier than her lol.

Last edited: