• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Talks About What She Learned at Church

Forum Clout
The fact that she actually goes to church makes this all even more weird/hateable. It'd be one thing if she were just talking shit and larping that she was a churchgoer, but actually getting dressed up, spending the morning there, bragging about how awesome it is on social media, and then seconds later talking about gassing the jews...it's so bizarre.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
the priest does briefly mention the opening ceremony at 27:40. but missy wants to give the impression it was this thunderous sort of HECKIN BASED fire and brimstone sermon that would be given by a southern pastor in a baptist church, while in reality it was just an aside in what is a pretty typical homily

it's funny to me how many of these 'trad caths' hate evangelicals but at the same time wind up exhibiting all the same characteristics while being out of step with the catholic church and what it's actually doing or saying
I can’t wait when that priest is found fucking that ginger alter boy. Do love when Christians act like the most persecuted people on earth

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
The fact that she actually goes to church makes this all even more weird/hateable. It'd be one thing if she were just talking shit and larping that she was a churchgoer, but actually getting dressed up, spending the morning there, bragging about how awesome it is on social media, and then seconds later talking about gassing the jews...it's so bizarre.
I would love nothing more than to get her banned from that church. But Christian plot armor might be too strong

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
plus her living situation with ant.... she's like a nominal liberal catholic at best, except she's going to church when it's not christmas or easter, and larps as being conservative and trad as if no one is aware she's fucking a perverted old divorcee. probably not more to it than she likes being part of a group of groyper faggots on twitter

Forum Clout
plus her living situation with ant.... she's like a nominal liberal catholic at best, except she's going to church when it's not christmas or easter, and larps as being conservative and trad as if no one is aware she's fucking a perverted old divorcee. probably not more to it than she likes being part of a group of groyper faggots on twitter
It's so thoroughly transparent that it's sociopathic. It legitimately creeps me out. I would actually be afraid I were dating a girl and she started acting like this publicly. It'd be like if your girlfrend took up yoga and meditation, while also picking up the hobby of euthanizing puppies at a shelter. Good thing Anth keeps himself nice and distracted with reruns and booze.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
You can't take her stances on this seriously when you know that she lives with an atheist pedophile who mocked God and His followers regularly for years on the radio.
Anthony has been tweeting about how
Christianity is under attack
and how they are mocking Christians on the left and Trump only way to “correct” it.

Wish I was joking, but sat thru some of pods too.

Now does he believe it (fuck no) but gotta grift

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It'd be one thing if she were just talking shit and larping that she was a churchgoer, but actually getting dressed up, spending the morning there, bragging about how awesome it is on social media, and then seconds later talking about gassing the jews...it's so bizarre.

There's nothing more hateful than Christian love.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anthony has been tweeting about how
Christianity is under attack
and how they are mocking Christians on the left and Trump only way to “correct” it.

Wish I was joking, but sat thru some of pods too.

Now does he believe it (fuck no) but gotta grift
Further proof of what a disingenuous fraud he is. You're 100% right, it's all a grift - if we were to judge this fruit by his fruit, we'd determine him to be a Far-Left, liberal progressive atheist homosexual.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Further proof of what a disingenuous fraud he is. You're 100% right, it's all a grift - if we were to judge this fruit by his fruit, we'd determine him to be a Far-Left, liberal progressive atheist homosexual.
I'm not sure it even is grift from Nana. She got lost some years ago. It's understated just how much.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 1.20.28 AM.png
Pearl Clutching Faggot